HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Actions so far...

[sblock=Combat]
Draco2 dead
Draco1 [AC:18, HP:08/26] - casts obscuring mist
Goldmoon - (down 2 HP) move to S-2, total defense
Riverwind - full attack, miss
Caramon - (HP: 32/74) full attack, hits -kills draconian; need Reflex save DC 12 plz
Lg. Draco - dead
Sturm -
Raistlin -
Flint -
Tas - (HP:58/60)
Tanis - (HP:63/65) moves into room; NOTE rolled your attacks from the round before one hit before he casts his spell.[/sblock]

OOC: Need Sturm amd Raistlin to go please.Then I'll go for Flint and Tas to finish the round.

Orius

Legend
With the draconian he wa fighting dead, Sturm quickly moves to help Riverwind.

OOC: Moving to Y1.
Um, forgot the attack modifier, but that's a +12 so it should be enough to hit.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: A hit even with the +4 it gains from the corner as cover. I rolled your miss chance above.

The Brightblade sinks deep into the flesh of the monster and comes out covered in black blood. The mist starts to swirl and dissipate and is gone in seconds.

Riverwind and the knight watch as the creature's skin starts to shrivel and and then disappear, as the thing falls to the ground. It is soon a pile of smoking bones and gear, unregonizible from the dragon-man it was before.

OOC: Reflex saves from Sturm and Riverwind plz.

"Hey look back there!" Tas exclaims as the first cloud of mist also disappears. "I told you I felt something."

Palace Treasury said:
Huge chests, their wood rotten and split spill their contents into the room.

A huge pile of odd reddish brown coins nearly fill the room.

Tanis

This was a new one.
Tanis remarks as he eyes the bones and the rising smoke.
This one can casts spells, we should watch them, they are dangerous.
He then turns to where Tas is, walking towards the coins, picking out one, trying to see if its real.
Stolen treasure ?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Suddenly the smoking bones explode in a small fiery burst. The impact sends Tanis and Flint reeling back. The blast was the same as the one that came when Tanis was inside the fog the first time.

Going back around the corner Flint finds the bones of the dragon-man gone, and marks on the floor and wall similar to those of this second blast.

Near to the "treasure room" Flint moves past the kender to examine the odd coins. Picking one up he breaks it in one hand, and drops the pieces to the ground with a grunt.

"Hrmph! Worthless they're made of clay."
he says in disgust.

Meanwhile Goldmoon uses the Blue Crystal Staff to heal the wounded Caramon. Still in awe that magical healing is back in the world the big warrior looks over the dragon-man that had turned to stone, but is now a pile of dust. "Least his gear is still here. Maybe that sword is magical Raist?"

"If it were I doubt you would have survived it's use on you. But I will use my arcane sight to see if they're is anything magical about."

Chanting an incantation softly the mage's eyes start to glow a pale golden yellow. The shine brightly when his face falls into shadow of his red hood. He walks about the room and shakes his head when his brother looks on eagerly. "It's well made but I'm afraid there is no magic in it." he turns his head to move out the room.

Walking back towards the dwarf and kender he raises a golden hand. "There is magic there," he says pointing at the coins. "Perhaps buried in there."

OOC: Rolling healing - sword is a masterwork great sword, no other gear is worthwhile EDIT: Caramon 65/74

ghostcat

First Post
Riverwind remembers what happened to other Dragonmen and attempts to jump out of arms way as it explodes. he walks over to Goldmoon and says "Are you alright love?"

Riverwind keeps his sword in hand and looks round to see if anything else is around, a dragon for instance.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases