Dragons of Autumn Twilight

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Tas and flint dig as Raistlin uses his magic to help direct them. The others keep watch.

Goldmoon stands next to Riverwind, first looking to see if he is alright, and nodding and smiling when he voices his concern for her. "We are so very close. I can feel it." she says softly and excitedly.

After digging through the piles of clay coins the pair don't find anything that look like discs. But they do find more than a few magical items that they collect in a pile. A pair of leather gloves, two throwing knives, a scroll case with three scrolls, and a shield.

"All these items radiate magic, but it will take time for me to determine what they do." Raistlin murmurs his hands twitching at the scroll case. "Gather them brother," he says before turning to Tanis. "There is a far sweeter prize still to be found."

OOC: You can go down the back corridor (where the draconian Riverwind killed) which is only 5' wide. Or you can try the double doors out in the front courtyard you passed to get to this area.

ghostcat

First Post
"OK. I'll take read guard." says Riverwind. He is careful to make sure that nothing creaps up behind them as he is well aware that they haven't finished searching this area and that they could be attacked from behind.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Riverwind takes up his position behind Goldmoon as the others file by.

Tasselhoff on the other hand moves quickly ahead to scout and search. Mumbling that the kender will be the death of them all Flint follows.

The corridor heads south and is very narrow (5' wide) but the ceiling is tops ten feet with little trouble. Water seeps down the walls and a cold musty smell rides the air. Steel double doors are found almost fifty feet from the corner, and Flint stops to eye them.

Returning from his position ahead of the others Tas reports that the tunnel is collapsed ahead.

"These doors they may lead to the same place those ones out in the plaza lead. A back way, maybe. They are set at about the same distance, as those others."
Flint says with certainty.

OOC: Through the doors or back the way you came?

Walking Dad

First Post
I feel a bit lost and not sure what to do in the story. Could anyone play Raistlin till the second December week? By than I will have moved and got home Internet access.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases