Dragons of Autumn Twilight - Page 8


What's on your mind?

  1. #71
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore possum
    My communities:

    Tas thinks for a moment, looking at his map. "Well, if you were on the way to Haven to meet with the Seekers," the kender says aloud.

 

  • #72

    Tanis

    I hate to say it, as much as I do no want to but ...
    Tanis sighs as he gaze into the fire
    I say we travel to Gateway, toward our final destination, a place where there could be some knowledge about the staff.
    He raise his head to the companions
    Qualinost, where the speaker of the suns can aid us

  • #73
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    Raistlin & Caramon

    "Tanis is right. The Speaker of the Sun has maybe the needed knowledge. More than those seekers. And I don't have fond memories of Haven." Raist says from the shadow of his cowl, his hourglass eyes looking at the mysterious staff.

    Caramon just nods at his twin's words, his mouth occupied with eating.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #74
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    2,609
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore ghostcat
    My communities:

    Riverwind looks at Goldmoon, who nods and smiles at him in encouragement. "We were only going to Haven for want of a better idea. If you think Gateway is better then we'll go there."

  • #75
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Deciding on heading to Gateway, the party leaves the shelter of the cave and makes it's way south and west through the forest till they arrive at the New Haven Road.

    The Solace Stream sparkles beneath an ancient bridge. Water tumbles out of the forest, over rocks, and towards the Southpass that lies between the Sentinel Peaks. West of the bridge, the road splits in two, branching to the south and west. Both roads wind among the great Vallenwoods, whose boughs form a brillant autumn canopy over the roadway.
    Standing amongst the brush, still wet from last nights rain, the group looks out at the road wondering if it's safe...


    ...someone ought to scout-"

    "I will, Tanis," Tas volunteered, popping up out of the brush beneath Tanis's elbow. "No one would suspect a kender traveling alone."

    Tanis frowned. Tas was right - no one would suspect him... "Very well," Tanis said finally. "But remeber, Tasselhoff Burrfoot, keep your eyes open and your wits about you. Bo roaming off the road and above all" - Tanis fixed the kender's eye with his own sternly - "keep your hands out of other people's belongings."

    "Unless they're bakers," Caramon added.

    Tas giggled, pushed his way through the final few feet of brush, and started off down the road, his hoopak digging holes in the mud, his pouches jouncing up and down as he walked. They heard his voice lift in a kender trailsong.

    Your one true love's a sailing ship
    That anchors at our pier.
    We lift her sails, we man her decks,
    We scrub the portholes clear;


    And yes, our lighthouse shines for her,
    And yes, our shores are warm;
    We steer her into harbor,
    Any port in a storm.


    The sailors stand upon the docks,
    The sailors stand in line,
    As thristy as a dwarf for gold
    Or centaurs for cheap wine.


    For all sailors love her,
    And flock to where she's moored,
    Each man hoping that he might
    Go down, all hands on board.


    Tanis, grinning, allowed a few moments to pass after hearing the last verse of Tas's song before starting out. Finally they stepped out on the road with as much fear as a troupe of unskilled actors facing a hostile audience. It felt as if every eye on Kyrnn was on them.
    Heading south the group makes for Gateway.

    OOC
    Marching order please Tas has the lead at about 100 feet.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #76
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    OOC: Raistlin in the middle, Caramon next to his brother.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #77
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    2,609
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore ghostcat
    My communities:

    Riverwind finds that he has a bit of a dilemma. He realises as one of the groups fighters he should be at the front or the back. At the same time this means leaving Goldmoon unguarded. Finally, he decides that Goldmoon should be safe with Raistlin & Caramon. Turning to Tanis he says "Tanis. I'll take the van or the rear, your choice. Goldmoon stays with Raistlin & Caramon." Turning to Goldmoon he says "Sorry Princess. Security. My call."

  • #78
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    "Yes my protector," Goldmoon says in mocking modesty, teasing the warrior with down cast eyes. "My beloved." she whispers.

    OOC
    If Tas is at the fore front and we assume Tanis and Flint take the "first rank" since everyone would be moving at Flint's pace. Would it be ok with everyone that the marching order be:

    Tas
    90-100 feet
    Tanis & Flint
    10 feet
    Caramon
    5 feet
    Raistlin & Goldmoon
    10 feet
    Sturm & Riverwind

    For marching down the road?
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #79

    Tanis

    Tanis nods to Riverwind and calls to Flint
    Let us walk up front my friend as I wish to hear the stories of the last five years from a brave dwarf friend.

  • #80
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    2,609
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore ghostcat
    My communities:

    Riverwind mouths "Love you." to Goldmoon before joining Sturm at the rear of the group. He walks down the road quietly not saying anything unless Sturm speaks first.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 204
      Last Post: Sunday, 28th August, 2011, 01:39 PM
    2. Dragonlance: Dragons Of The Autumn Twilight now available for Preorder on Amazon!
      By Reveille in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Monday, 10th December, 2007, 11:17 PM
    3. Dragons of Autumn Twilight movie?
      By Driddle in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Sunday, 26th November, 2006, 12:11 AM
    4. Dragons of Autumn Twilight - Much Enjoying
      By msd in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Tuesday, 10th August, 2004, 07:21 AM
    5. (OT) Interesting Dragons of Autumn Twilight tidbit
      By ArcOfCorinth in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th July, 2003, 04:48 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •