Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
you are onboard the Jenivere, on the long voyage to Sargava. On deck is the captain, a stern man named Alizandru Kovack, The first mate Alton Devers, and the ships cook Rambar Terillo, the ships cook. Various other passengers are onboard the ship, The half-Elven Woman Aerys Mavato stays in her cabin except for meals, The gnome Gelik Aberwhinge, hailing from Magnimar, boasts to whoever will listen about past journeys and joke about anything that has his attention. The Varisian scholar Iena keeps to herself for the most part and is rarely seen on deck. The quiet man Ishrou spends most of his time on the ratlines, feeling the ocean wind in his face and hair. In the ships brig is a captive, a cleric named Jask Derindi, and the beautiful woman Sasha Nevah, always happy, is chatting with other members of the crew, those who notice her missing pinki finger never ask her about it.

[sblock=OOC]There, you guys can RP for a bit, when you guys are ready I'll start the interesting actiony stuff.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

Siquit leaned against the railing as he often did, wide, blue eyes taking in the horizon.

"Just think, soon we'll have a whole new batch of critters to study!" he said excitedly.

The large, blue-green lizard creature lying at his feet rolled its purple eyes and sighed.

"Don't be like that, Ballie," the halfling nudged.

"I wish you wouldn't call me that," the eidolon muttered.

"I'm sorry. Baloguai. Oh! Look! The gnome's telling stories again!"

With that, Siquit raced off to catch the latest batch of Gelik Aberwhinge's boastful tales. Baloguai stretched, catlike for a moment for all his lizardly features, sighed, and sauntered off to follow his summoner.

((OOC: since I didn't know where any other PC's would place themselves, I left them off for now.))

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

Tusk stares at the sea, saying nothing. He draws the brim of his broad leather hat further to his face. He is so used that other shun him until they need him, that he doesn't even bother trying to be polite.

[sblock=ooc]
Tusk

[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Katilla

A tall, very slender, dark skinned woman is sat on a coil of rope listening to the Gnome, while casually looking round and observing on what the other people are doing. At her feet is a small cheetah,who appears to be sleeping. However, anyone looking closely will see he opens his eyes anytime somebody passes near them.

The gnome takes a break and Katilla, for that is the ladies name, takes the opportunity to check the sky and attempts to predicted the weather for the next five days. She has done this every day since she boarded the ship and so far she hadn't been wrong even once.

Sitting down once again and continuing to look round , Katilla spots Tusk, the half orc she became acquainted with while waiting for the ship, leaning against the rails. She waves a greeting and, if he looks like he would be interested, she indicates a seat next to her.

[sblock=OOC]Take 10 on Survival (+10) = 20.

Speech colour is Cyan[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

Tusk waits for a moment, but then winks back and moves toward the female gnome. He will pet the cat, if it seems to like it. Finally sitting down (a bit awkward as he still has his bow and hammer fastened to his back) he speaks to the woman: "The other passengers look rather urban. What do you want to do at our destination? Maybe we can work together."

[sblock=ooc]
Tusk

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

Siquit stops halfway to the gnome when he takes his break.

"Aw, now we went and missed it," he says.

"However shall I live with the disappointment?" Baloguai mutters under his breath.

"Oh, but the folks that actually boarded in the Expanse are here!" Siquit says as he notices the half-orc moving toward the dark-skinned woman with the cheetah. Without waiting for whatever objection his eidolon might voice next, Siquit trundles over to the others.

"You know, I've been meaning to introduce myself ever since you two boarded," the halfling says with a smile. "I'm Siquit Inivie, and this is Baloguai," he adds, patting the flank of his brightly-colored eidolon as the lizard-like creature flops down to the deck behind him.

ghostcat

First Post
[sblock=WD]Katilla is an half-elf. The gnome is the NPC(?) telling the stories.[/sblock]
Katilla watches Tusk as he strokes her friend. Because she is there he tolerates the fuss. "He really likes being tickled behind his ears."[color] she says. Considering her next words carefully, she continues "Its not like I don't want to work with you. Its just that I'm meeting my mistress, eh Mentor." she corrects herself, remembering she is no longer an apprentice. "And I don't know what she has planned."

Before the half orc can answer, a couple of other passengers approach and introduce themselves. Addressing the newcomers, Katilla says. "Hello Siquit, Baloguai. I'm Katilla, the cats called Shere Khan and my friend here is called Tusk."

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Has Siquit covered his forehead/the glowing rune that appears as long as the eidolon is summoned? This will affect Tusk's reaction.

jkason

First Post

[Addressing the newcomers, Katilla says. "Hello Siquit, Baloguai. I'm Katilla, the cats called Shere Khan and my friend here is called Tusk."

"Pleasure to meet you all," Siquit says. Baloguai merely nods his head to acknowledge the introduction.

ooc: Has Siquit covered his forehead/the glowing rune that appears as long as the eidolon is summoned? This will affect Tusk's reaction.

((OOC: Siquit has messy hair that may partially obscure it, but he does nothing to intentionally hide the rune, so I think it's safe to assume it's visible, though how much of its glow one would see in full daylight, I'm not sure.))

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A young human arrives at the docks and seems lost as the looks to all the ships present, then refers to a piece of parchment in his hand. he carries a cane of sorts in the other as he walks around, his simple robes and mostly empty back pack being his only signs of needing travel. he looks to one ship and approaches the gangplank, converses with the first mate and boards. he greets the captain is shown which way are the berths. as soon as the young lad is gone from sight, the captain rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases