Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

HandofMystra

First Post
Jarnell

The thin, leather-clad half-elf has kept mostly to himself since the ship docked in Ilizmagorti. He seemed watchful but polite at meals. Finally he asks the monk for permission to join him at his meal, "may I sit with you fellow traveler, tell me of your home?" in a friendly voice.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"please do, thank you. Home is . . . " He points his fork in mid bight toward the port they just left and says, "that way. we just left it." Gravy clad meat on the end of his fork dissappears into his mouth as the fork is put back to its original purpose, eating. "and you?"

HandofMystra

First Post
"please do, thank you. Home is . . . " He points his fork in mid bight toward the port they just left and says, "that way. we just left it." Gravy clad meat on the end of his fork dissappears into his mouth as the fork is put back to its original purpose, eating. "and you?"
"I am ... Jack. It sometimes seems that we half-breeds are not from anywhere. You seem to favor the food here more than others; at least this is not the soup." The half-elf has searching eyes.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Home is, for any one, where the heart is. This ship could just as easily become your home as a city does for me."

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"What were you doing at the expanse? You don't look like the ones I would expect there. Did you hide there from someone?."
Tusk asks the halfling summoner.

[sblock=ooc]
Tusk

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

"What were you doing at the expanse? You don't look like the ones I would expect there. Did you hide there from someone?."
Tusk asks the halfling summoner.

"Oh, heavens no," the halfling says with a smile. "I'm always looking for new bioforms that might help Baloguai," he says. The eidolon merely rolls his eyes and sighs. "I'm hoping to find some wonderful exotic forms out in the expanse. What brings you?"

Walking Dad

First Post

"I used to be a tracker and guide there. Figured I could possibly get better payment somewhere else. New bioforms?"
Tusk asks the halfling summoner back after explaining himself.

[sblock=ooc]
Tusk

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

"Tracking is quite helpful. I'm sure you'll get lots of work," Siquit says.

"See, Baloguai here is an eidolon, which makes him a bit ... malleable. I find it's easier to access that part of his nature if I have a nice, clear picture of what it is we're trying to shape. So I try to find as many different animals and magical beasts and all that so I have reference for the next time Baloguai enters an evolutionary cycle."

Remove ads