WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Aaron keeps his eyes on the man, as well as trying to spot anyone else nearby that would be out of place. Perhaps they are being watched and followed by more than one person...

When the man awaits introductions, Aaron nods at Barrik's reply, deferring to wait for the man's answer before stating his own name.

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda looks at Rantel and motions the group to a side alley out of the more public spaces... "Perhaps you can tell us what is it that you want Rantel?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A small crowd has gathered behind the local folk hero as people reach out to touch the man's cloak or ask for a blessing.

"Hmm... you are right can we go to..." he starts to say but Torrent interupts him. "We haven't time to stop and have a drink and a chat, just tell us as we walk." She says pointing a thumb in the direction they were headed and then turns to continue her trek through the streets.

Rantel looks a little chagrined at the interuption but says nothing as he sees the others turning to follow Torrent. He hurriedly catches up and somehow seems to take the lead, walking proudly his head high. People shout out as they see him.

"The god's bleesing on thee Rantel. Fight the good fight, Rantel. Huzzah! it's Rantel."

It takes Torrent all of two blocks to tire of this and you can hear it in her voice as she asks, "What is it you want?"

[sblock=OOC] Posting seperate to have a link to the "request" as it doesn't become need till the third module. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I have heard of your mission through the Res... umm the rest of our friends." he says looking about.

"And I know you are heading for Lyceum from them. Well you see my sister is there and all I wish is for you to deliever this," he says pulling a scroll case from under his cloak. "To her, that's all. I would take it as a great personal favor and would hope to repay you... all of you in kind one day."

Torrent looks dubiously at the scroll and then to the others. "Owed a favor by the Great Rantel," she says with a smirk pulling at her new scar.

"Anyone think that worth the trouble?"
_

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

"We will not confirm our destination, but can take the scroll. If we already going this way, getting a favor for a small deed sounds like an acceptable trade."
Fantalass responds in a low voice. Not everyone has to know their destination....

[sblock=OOC]

---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 8/8, F +0,R+1,W+4

Acid Dart: 7/7 (+2, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Acid Splash, Dancing Light, Detect Magic, Message
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount

Effects:

XP: ?

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Shade, the Elven Rogue

Stealth (1d20+7=21)

The masked rogue seems to step from the folk heroes very own shadow, as she is suddenly directly behind him. She lightly drags the edges of her blackened blades across each other in a display of her unveiled contempt for the man she considers little more than a drunken braggart. "What's this stable boy going to do, carry our luggage? Visit our graves when we're executed for carrying enemy correspondence if we get caught? Hmph!"

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik growls at Shade's further venomous outburst. "Will you shut up?"

After a roll of his shoulders, the half-orc continues. "I don't see why the rest of you couldn't do this at some point, if your path takes you to Lyceum. Hells, you might even learn or obtain magics capable of making it a five-minute trip."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Rantel gives the elven rogue a look of disdain, he seems unconcerned by her presence behind him and continues to talk to the others.

"What I want is simple and I think you all are going to the school Katrina is at. The message is important and I would go myself but with the Ragesians here," he spreads his hands and shrugs his shoulders. Of course a man who is known as a local hero would want to be in the heart of the action should people rise up against the "invaders".

Torrent just looks skyward shaking here head. "Give me it and know I will collect my favor one day, of that you can be sure."

Looking to the others and ignoring Rantel's large smile she says to the others walking faster than before, "Come on!"

As you leave Rantel behind he calls out, "You'll know Katrina when you see her by her good looks and long red hair! Good Luck!"

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda accepts the scroll tube. "Very well Rantel, we shall see it delivered."

As she departs with Torrent and the others, "Gracenyes' blessings upon you, and all of Gate Pass. May you be safe..."

And with that the loaded down dwarf continues on ward. Watching for trouble while trying to get the heck out of Gate Pass before trouble finds them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases