WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"Do not worry yourself about that right now. Just know that I will be here for you."

He lifts her chin, so that she can see into his eyes. "We will leave tomorrow. A night's rest is welcome, for today has been a trying day."

He leads her back inside the house, as he sees the array of items displayed. Turning to Marda, he nods in appreciation for her services before finding a place to seat himself. "I will take first watch. If anyone cares to join me, then I would welcome it. Otherwise, I think we need our rest, for tomorrow will be harsh.."

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

"Doing my magic requires rest and preparation ...
But not all my rest has to be sleeping, so if I may join you silently at your watch?
Oh, and I changed my mind regarding the brooch. Anyone interested in taking it?"

Fantalass explains

[sblock=OOC]

so, may Fantalass take the brooch and the wand?

... just noticed that he already wears an amulet (same slot). Anyone else interested in the brooch?

Is there (in D&D) a difference between arrows for short bows and for long bows?

---

Fantalass
AC 12 (T11, FF10), HP 12/12, F +1,R+2,W+4

Acid Dart: 6/7 (+3, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)
Magic Missle Wand: 20/50 (1d4+1)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Acid Splash, Dancing Light, Detect Magic, Message
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount
2: Stone Call - Invisibility, Resist Energy

Effects:

Caty: AC 16 (T14, FF14), HP 6/6, F +2,R+2,W+4 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
AS the evening sets in Marda is busy packing away the gear they plan to travel with. Many of the new weapons and bundled together. The dwarf grumbles about becoming a pack animal.

((Ready to roll when the others are... equipment is updated. Only thing Marda did not grab was the extra food rations from the baddies. ))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases