WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The healing light washes over the family, and thise party members still suffering wounds from the fight at the pub. It causes all to feel as if they had a full day in bed resting.

The man's coughing stops and he gazes in loving wonder as his wife opens her eyes. The children run to her side as she starts to sit up embracing her and starting to cry. "Mommy," they sob and the man kisses his wife on the side of her head then looks to Marda.

"Thank you, thank you so much." he says between kissing his wife and children on the head.

"Yes, very well done Sister Hammerstar." Torrent says with a grin. She had also benefited from the healling but the scar that lays across her face only faded and didn't totally go away.

"You all should find cover, and not be on the street. Hurry now," she says to the family helping the woman to her feet.

Gathering the children the family returns to their trek to get away from the horrors of this night. They disappear around a corner and Torrent says to the group, "Let's move!"

[sblock=OOC] Gracenyes is indeed female, so is one other I can't think of at the moment but will let you know. Fighter/cleric is a good combo it's what Torrent is ;)

Shall we continue to the depository?[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Shade, Elven Rogue

Shade darts between shadows as she moved ahead slowly to scout the way while the others were wasting time. But now that she is out on the snowy street again, the shadows she seeks to wrap herself in are all spoiled by the reflected light. Her weapons are still brandished, a pair of thin black lines against the cursed white backdrop.

Stealth (1d20+6=10)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Shade steps out of the alley onto Emelk Way, the main thoroughfare threw Gate Pass, she does indeed find it hard to find a shadow as a cluster of four story buildings across the street burn bright.

People have gathered to watch the burning as others head for the gate to the next district. When the rest of the group comes out onto Emelk Way they too see the inferno.

Suddenly a window on the fourth four of one of the buildings is broken as a night stand is thrown threw it. A woman steps to the window and coughes out, "*Cou* *cou* cough* HELP! I can't *cough* get out! *cough*," she pleads above the din of the crowd.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Flames dance from below as well as above the window the woman stands in. Hearing the wizards words and the calmness in his voice she climbs up to stand on the window sill.

She cringes and cries as she clings to the side of the building. "I... I can't," she wails. And then an explosion rocks the building and she screams as she loses her grip and tumbles head first from the window sill towards the ground below.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

Fantalass quickly whispers a syllable as the woman falls, abruptly slowing her descent. He quickly move to the landed woman. "I said you should have trust. And remember, this is the kind of magic the inquisitor's try to stop. If they were successful, you would have died."

[sblock=OOC]
cast feather fall

Active: Mage armor (1 hr)
---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 5/5, F +0,R+1,W+3

Acid Dart: 5/6 (+2, 1d6+1) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Feather Fall

Effects: -

XP: 0

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The woman embraces the elf quickly before joining her family. They to come up and give a hug to the startled elf.

When the excitment is over the crowd starts heading towards the eastern wall and gate. The group also needing to go this way follows, not worrying about being ambushed with so many people about.

As they walk Torrent gives Fantalass a firm pat on the shoulder and smiling simply says, "Well done wizard, well done."

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

"I didn't only for her, but for the acceptance of magic. She was lucky I prepared the spell. I usually don't do it, unless I fear I have to climb or jump from a wall. Let's hope I don't have to do this until I can prepare new spells."
Fantalass explains himself on the run, Caty moving besides him.

[sblock=OOC]
Please tell me once the mage armor spell duration has expired.

Active: Mage armor (1 hr)
---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 5/5, F +0,R+1,W+3

Acid Dart: 5/6 (+2, 1d6+1) (includes Point Blank bonus)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Feather Fall

Effects: -

XP: 0

Caty: AC 15 (T14, FF13), HP 2/2, F +2,R+2,W+3 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Moving quickly alongside the crows, Aaron is a little worried that one of the thugs got away. He had hoped to get answers, but time was not on their side. He follows for now, keeping his sights on the people around, looking for the armbands to warn him of the enemy...

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik nods to Fantalass. "So what was that about no time to save people?" the half-orc asks with a half-smile, as he keeps up with the others. It is obvious his tone is humorous, an odd thing for a half-orc.

Remove ads