Faerie Courts?

godfear

Explorer
Anyone know where I can find some info on the Seelie & Unseelie Faerie Courts? Websites, products, whatever would be nice. I'm interested in involving them in my game, but don't know a whole lot about them.

Thanks.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
You can try going to White Wolf's websites and looking up their changling line (I suspect so called cause no WoD gamer was going to play a game called "Fairies.") I haven't seen the rulebooks, but I played in a Changling game for about a year, and it was packed with Seelie/unseelie intrigue from what I remember. I'd almost universally attribute that to game source materials, not the stroyteller as well.

A Midsummernights Dream, William Shakespeare, will also give you a fair idea about fairie courts.

The books of faerie and some of the Books of Magic by DC comics is pretty good as well.

Unfortunately, I can't think of anything actually D20 related as a resource, but all of the above should allow you to fudge it for yourself.

I'll admit I'm waiting eagerly for everyone elses replies.

hellbender

First Post
Looking forward to the Bastion Press book on fey, and chiming in for the Mongoose book. Fey Magic is an excellent source for using fairies in rpgs.

hellbender

crowquill

First Post
If you can find a copy, "For Faerie, Queen and Country" has some good information faerie types. It's an OOP book for TSR's Amazing Engine.

tsadkiel

Legend
Ashy said:
Well, if you can wait a bit, there is an AWESOME product in the works over at Bastion, Faeries. I've gotten some sneek peaks at it and I can tell you that it ROCKS... :)

I'm tapping my foot here, waiting for it to hit playtest. :)

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Also, the old 2nd Edition Celtic sourcebook from TSR/WoTC has some good info that shouldn't be too tough to convert. The group I game with has used that info before.

Remove ads