Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

OOC: Darius and Kerlan Tau are the only ones we're missing, aren't they? Oh, yeah, and that Dwarf dude, too.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

[In the interest of moving along, we'll [ahem!] move along.]

[sblock=Brae and Raul]You see a human form deeply resting in an easy chair in the adjacent sitting room. Details are very hard to make out in this situation, but the figure seems to be wearing a robe of some sort, and you can just make out the outline of a large ring on the figure's right hand.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Brae gestures to the adjacent sitting room. He keeps his voice to a whisper as he speaks. "Someone is sleeping in there...I surely hope it is not the Patriarch."

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

Alarion approaches the sleeping form to see that it is a middle-aged human male, clad in the vestments of a priest of Meda, with a very large ring on the middle finger of his right hand. As you approach, he sighs and shifts position but does not awaken. He smacks his lips a few times, snores loudly only once, and then is still again.

Meanwhile, from the other side of the room you hear the servant approaching, "Blimey, I don't know where the old chap....errr...the Patriarch, that is, has got off to now! 'E's not in 'is bed ahtall. I must find him at once."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

At Alarion's touch, the Patriarch's arms both fully extend at 45 degree angles from his torso, his legs straighten instantly, and he leaps to his feet. "Whazzat!!?? Where's the fire!??? Man the battlements!! Batten down the hatches!!" Then, looking around him, he recognizes his parlor and calms down. "Oh, *heh*, please forgive my outburst. I didn't fart in my sleep did I?"

Back in the other room, the Patriarch's manservant is very relieved. "Ah, yes, that's him alright!" And addressing his master he says, "Naught to fret yerself about, Your Grace, these 'ere gents was just inquir... enguir... asking for you. The library is already prepared for you gentle souls."

The Patriarch blinks heavily a few times and takes in the group and especially your bronze badges."Asking for me? Am I under arrest?" he smiles. "Yes, yes, let's repair to the library at once." and he leads the way as the manservant goes to fetch tea and crumpets.

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

"Nay, your grace." Alarion answers politely as he follows the patriarch. "We have been assigned to investigate your complaint, and given what we have found, we wanted to check on your safety."

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

The Patriarch of Meda is highly amused and in good spirits, "Ha! 'Nay,' you say, but to which question, I wonder? The 'arrest' one or the 'fart' one? Ah, well, no matter. Yes, I am safe as you can see. Tell me, what has your investigation into my 'complaint,' as you call it, revealed? What have you learned about the goings on here in Clayfields on these cold, cold nights?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases