Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau looks at the Urgant sternly. "Next time you take off on your own you should tell us. Especially when you're taking a route that is hard to follow. I had planned on you lowering us down there using this pulley system. Now either you can scout it out by yourself or you can lower down someone else who would like to scout it out. Which will it be?"

OOC: The plan consists of rope connected to the 'force bowl', rope going through pulley, and Urgant holding rope to lower people down.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I'm happy to lower all of you down, but unless one of you weighs more than 400 pounds or so there's really no need for the pulley. It doesn't look any too sturdy anyway . . . I'll not be using it myself.

Who's first?"

Rhun

First Post
Kerlan begins the task of attaching rope to the force bowl. But there are no projections to which rope or anything else can be affixed. OOC: What's the plan, exactly?

OOC: While I'm not one to question my illustrious DM, it seems we have a small discrepancy in our game...

Tau looks at the hemisphere of force. It appears to have been created with a variation of the wall of force spell that produces a hemispherical freestanding area of force that is both movable and permanent or at least of very long lasting duration. It is not a magic item in the conventional sense, but the effect of a specialized spell. The duration may well have been extended by the application of meta-magic. The careful examination reveals one other curious feature. The top of the hemisphere has a small hook such that the area of force could be lifted by mundane means such as a rope.

OOC: Emphasis mine. :)

Rhun

First Post
Brae looks around at his companions, wondering if they had all been struck deaf and dumb. "Are we going to do this thing?" he asks.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Oh, you were talking to me? I thought when you said 'large' you were referring to Braz . . ."

SoulFetter takes the rope around his hips and locks it off, indicating his readiness to Brae.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases