Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Rhun

First Post
Braevil's magic completes, leaving a silver hided bison standing next to the enemy. It paws the ground, snorts heavily, and drives forward, pressing its large golden horns into the foe!

Meanwhile, the cleric steps up close behind Raul, sets a hand on the man's back, and calls upon Meda to heal the warrior.

OOC: Celestial Bison Attack = 22
Celestial Bison Damage = 20

Braevil 5' steps to X8, drops dispel magic to cast cure serious wounds on Raul. Heals 15 points of damage.

Celestial Bison (AC 17, HP 42/42, DR 5, Attack +10, Damage 2d6+12)

Scotley

Hero
"Tell me that using a weapon is safe, because the heat from touching that thing is like using lava as children's clay!"

OOC: Can Raul attack with a melee weapon without injury, or must he retreat? Raul will retreat upon any additional heat injury.

OOC: He can attack with a weapon, but there is a chance the weapon will melt.

Lou

Explorer
OOC: I was going to roll damage for Raul's one hit, but I am not sure what bonuses apply to the one d6.

OOC: Raul's attack rolls each have a damage roll associated with them in the post 2 above here. Looks like the damage was a 4 for the 23 to-hit. Unfortunately, there are no bonuses for these attacks.

Leif

Adventurer
Getting moving again

OOC: SoulFetter's Grapple Check (1d20+23=27) ties the creature's. Not sure if that means he breaks the pin or if it's maintained. Once you let me know I'll figure out what he's gonna do. That might have an effect on the other's actions and/or rolls.

This was the last relevant post, or thereabouts (except for the 4hp of damage inflicted by Raul). SoulFetter, you were trying to break the Remorhaz's grapple. That required you to beat its grapple check. Since yours only equaled it, the monster's hold on SoulFetter is maintained.

Last edited:

Remove ads