Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Helfdan

First Post
Brae grimaces after sniffing one of the bottles and setting it back down. "Sir Upjohn, who gave you this so-called medicine? Because I am quite certain that it is anything but medicine."

Alarion frowns at Braevil's pronouncement, and calls upon the power of his goddess to seek the presence of evil powers within the room.

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- Sir Upjohn, et al.

"Why it was that new fellow. He said he had just returned from a missionary voyage to Alkalaland, where he had also served part-time as chamberlain to the king. I remember thinking that it was strange that Meda's missionary would fail to properly recite the Six Sacred Blessings before a meal, but he assured me that in his cloistered order they did their recitations to themselves, in their hearts only. But I overlooked this, and trusted him to prepare a draught for me that he said would help put me to right."

Alarion detects no evil within the room at this time.

[Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Manse....]
Raul has gone over to talk with a gaggle of young girls, and apparently he has said something to upset them, because with one voice they all shriek, cry out, and run from the room in tears.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"While I do not have the proper prayers ready to cure you of your ailment, I shall be able to do so in the morning. Drink no more of this draught, and tell us...where can we find this new fellow?"

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

Alarion nods at Braevil's wise words, and lets him ask the questions for now. His countenance is grim, his left hand on his sword-hilt.

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- Sir Upjohn

"He should be in his quarters, or perhaps elsewhere in the servant's wing. His name is Yeosham Chorus.

Helfdan

First Post
"Prithee, good Braevil. Shall we go have a word or two with master Chorus?" Though his words are unfailingly polite, Alarion's voice is grim.

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

"Your company would be most welcome, good Kulvo. Sir UpJohn, may one of your staff please show us where we can find this miscreant?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases