Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- Sir Upjohn

Sir Upjohn grabs a bell from his nightstand and rings it thoroughly. A servant appears forthwith. "Yes, Matilda, be a dear and show these gents to Yeosham's quarters, will you?" The matron curtsies and indicates the door through which you entered. Sir Upjohn continues, "Leave a guard if you must, but there's naught here worth guarding -- I'm well-past my prime and not good for much, these days."

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

"Nonsense, my lord. You shall joust again. But before we cross lances as friendly competitors, your strength may be needed here... Let us see to this Yeosham first." With that, Alarion follows Matilda.

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- In search of Yeosham Chorus

Matilda leads you through arched hallways hung with rich brocades in between striking paintings and statues, through ornately carved mahogany doors that must weigh tons, but that are so cunningly balanced that Matilda can open them with scarcely more than one finger. Your footfalls are silenced and cushioned by the sumptuous carpet lining the center of the hallways. You pass through chambers, sitting rooms, studies, and conservatories, first going up a flight of stairs, and later going down two flights. As best you can tell, this should put you on or very near to the ground floor. Finally, you enter the Servants' Wing, where the carpet lining the halls is far more ordinary and shows signs of wear. The walls are painted pleasantly enough, but there are no paintings or statuary here. The doors are much closer together here, indicating rooms of less grandiose proportions. Matilda indicates a door to you, "This is Master Yeosham Chorus's room, I do believe."

Helfdan

First Post
Loosening his broadsword in it's scabbard, Alarion addresses. Matilda. "You had best step back, madam." He then pounds on the door with a gaunteleted fist.
"Yeosham Chorus, we must speak!"

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- In search of Yeosham Chorus

Matilda turns to leave and resume her duties. Alarion receives no reply from Yeosham Chorus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases