Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
On the dead man you find surprisingly little in the way of identification. He has a chain shirt under his clothes. He has a few coins and a couple of gems worth about 50 gp in total. The most disturbing find is that his weapon is coated with some sort of sticky resin that is almost certainly a poison. The are three vials of strange thick liquids, again your best guess is poison. There are also two empty vials. He has a set of very high quality thieve's tools along with some other tools more suited to a craftsman. Braz immediately identifies them as trapmaking tools. He has a light crossbow and a half a dozen daggers concealed on his person. He has some sort of tattoo on his chest, but you can't see it without removing his upper garments. His gear is very well made and so of it could be magical.

OOC: Feel free to make checks to try and identify the liquids.

Rhun

First Post
Brae strokes his beard as he considers. "I'd say by his looks that we're lucky to have this man off the street."

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul hears the party below move away from him as he stands at the edge of the hole under the basement. He gets antsy and starts circling the hole trying to see or hear something from below.
Do I stay or do I go?
OOC: Any unusual sounds or movement apparent to Raul?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau casts Detect Magic to see if anything there is magical, on or off the body. If so, he will Identify it. Afterwards he will try to uncover the tattoo to see if it may give some clue as to who he is.

Scotley

Hero
Tau finds a +2 dagger and that the chain shirt is also magical +1 with a property that allows the wearer to move silently with ease (+5 to checks). The crossbow is masterwork as are two of the daggers.

The tattoo proves curious. It is made up of eleven faceless cloaked figures standing shoulder to shoulder, arms linked, in the pattern of a skull. Circles of figures make up the eyes while others stand together for jaw and teeth.

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau tells the others what he has found, asking if anyone wants any of the items he found. He then carefully examines the tattoo, trying to recall if he's seen it before.

Scotley

Hero
Tau is confident that it is not any sort of religious iconography he is aware of. There is something about the number of figures, eleven, that seems familiar. Certainly, skulls are often associated with death, Necromancers, pirates and other criminal types. Perhaps one of the others will have some insight.

Scotley

Hero
Raul hears the party below move away from him as he stands at the edge of the hole under the basement. He gets antsy and starts circling the hole trying to see or hear something from below.
Do I stay or do I go?
OOC: Any unusual sounds or movement apparent to Raul?

Nothing stirring other than his fellow Constables.

Rhun

First Post
"Hmmm," says Brae, scratching his beard and pondering the imagery of the tattoo.

OOC: No relevant knowledge skills, I don't think.

Leif

Adventurer
"Hmmm," says Brae, scratching his beard and pondering the imagery of the tattoo.

OOC: No relevant knowledge skills, I don't think.
OOC: Beard itch much?? :D Hmmm, imagery, numbers, death. Maybe you guys better check the wiki? ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases