Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- Yeosham Chorus

OOC: For what it's worth, the fellow does not seem to be at all learned, neither is he subtle in any way. His 'mind,' if you can call it that, rather than being like the proverbial steel trap, is more similar to a wet rope, or a well-greased kitchen floor. This conclusion is easily reached after just a very few moments of conversation with him.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Clues

[sblock=Heal Check DC15]Yeosham Chorus appears to be a user of powerful psychoactive drugs of some sort. They are more than mere chemicals and have left strange whorls in the irises of his eyes and his skin is marked with odd shifting colors just below the surface.[/sblock]

[sblock=Knowledge The Planes Check DC20]There is something peculiar about the fellow. Some extra planer influence you can't quite pin down. He doesn't seem to be possessed by a demon, but some chaotic extra-planer power has left its mark on him.[/sblock]

[sblock=Spot Check DC:25]There is a strange alien smell about Yeosham Chorus though he has tried to cover it with cheap scent like Bay Rum.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Zane Harper - Constable, 14th ward

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll=spot check]1d20+7[/roll[/roll] < -- flubbed that up, so:

1d20+7=27

"Excuse me gentlemen, but there is something very peculiar going on here See the whirls? right there in his irises? that is a sign of a strong psychoactive drug, more then just an alchemical mixture. I remember this from my days of investigating a smuggling ring. And his skin is marked with those odd shifting colors just below the surface. That is an indicator as well.

**sniff, sniff**

Something else too. He isn't just drinking that cheap bay rum. I remember the smugglers' lower ranks loved the cheap stuff. No, he is hiding something here, something rather . . . . alien."

ooc: Do you see what I did there? Tie in with his past? schnazzy, huh?

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

"Ah yes, I do see some of the signs. That could certainly explain his reactions. The question is, were the voices a result of the drug or did they come from the person giving him the drug, which just masked their origin?"

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: So what's next for the Constables? What sort of chaotic extra-planar power could be influencing Yeosham Chorus? And what of Iggy's hemorrhoids? And Maddie's fresh batch of staves?

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"Let us find a place to lock him up for the night. Perhaps we can get more out of him in the morning. And I should attend to Sir Upjohn and ensure that he will suffer no permanent harm from Yesham's treatments."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases