Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I recommend that all constables do likewise. It gets chilly in those mountains!

If you add any more supplies, please post in the OOC what you're buying, where you're getting it, if it's somethingout-of-the-ordinary, and how much you're paying for each item.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"For something like this We should develop some sort of base camp to keep extra rations, arrows healing supplies and a place to go if we get separated. It was how I survived my scouting missions."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau shuffles forward a bit sheepishly and says "I may be able to talk to someone at the Academy to see what they know about the area and what wards may be in place there. It might give us a better assessment of the area."

Leif

Adventurer
Ignatius Ironshirt

"Well, then, since you seem to have the beginnings of a plan of action already in place," says Iggy lovingly, "WHAT IN THE BLOODY BLUE BLAZES ARE YOU LOT STANDING AROUND HERE FOR?" he finishes at the top of his lungs.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Zane stands at attention and his hair blasts back at the force of the commander's voice. He squints his eyes to make sure no spittle gets in his eyes. He exits at a run.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I recommend that all constables do likewise. It gets chilly in those mountains!

If you add any more supplies, please post in the OOC what you're buying, where you're getting it, if it's somethingout-of-the-ordinary, and how much you're paying for each item.
OOC:
I'm personally sick of cold and snow. I wish we'd planned an adventure in the tropics for our Constables...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases