Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: We can do it in the Side Action thread if you want, and if you have a link to it -- it no longer appears on my subscribed threads, or at least I can't find it. I guess we could split off another side action thread. [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]?? Do you have an answer for this problem? Seen the side action thread lately?

Wait, let me try one more thing...

I found it! Now I've got to go back and subscribe again. I'll "mention" you there so you can see it easily. You'll probably need to manually subscribe as well.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Is there anyone that Brae can talk to about the region we will be traveling to? Someone who would know the geography and flora/fauna? A sage or such?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Brae knows of no sages, per se. We've given you enough NPC descriptions that you should either be able to find what you're looking for, or at least be able to pick someone that your character can ask to find out. We want this to be done In-Character! This is the only reminder you'll get for awhile.

Leif

Adventurer
Regrouping at The Polished staff

The Constables, at a momentary loss as to how to proceed, decide to take a break and head over to The Polished Staff for some refrshment and new inspiration. It isn't too long before Constable Tauvelak Dusksprocket arrives....

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau travels to The Polished Staff to join the others. He contemplates the things he had just heard on the way. When he arrives, he appears deep in thought. He wanders over to their usual table, almost automatically. Heading for his seat, he bumps into one of his comrades, waking out of his thoughts, and seemingly noticing them for the first time. "Oh, yes. There you all are. I just spoke to my former boss at the Academy and while I didn't get the information I sought, I did learn something. He knew about the creatures gathering in force but not about Thelugadam. He mentioned a location called the Demodand Gates. Once I told him about Sir Upjohn he talked about sending a Crash Team and a Trace Team. Then he disappeared into a puff of smoke."

Leif

Adventurer
The Polish Staff (uh, sorry, POLISHED)

Maddie, wiping out a glass with a rag as she leans against the bar, says, "Demodand Gates, now that's a name I've not heard for many a year."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Polished Stave -- Maddie Bulgar, prop.

Hoisting her halfling legs into a chair, she motions for Brae to do the same, and then leans in conspiratorially as she says, "Them's Lower planes where them gates be. I'm not exactly sure what the 'modern' proper names for 'em are, but back in my day we used to call 'em Tarterus, Gehenna, names like that. Oh, Constable Brae! Why my goodness that's a manly cologne you're wearing! Why, if I wasn't working and you wasn't a Cleric and a Constable, why I'd......" She bats her eyes coyly.

Last edited:

Remove ads