Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau continues to look around, alert for danger. As nothing appears, he begins to feel foolish. Turning a slight shade of red, he mumbles "I guess we're safe. Sorry about that. Let's just move on."

Scotley

Hero
No new threat appears. Your best guess is that the trap was intended for the Death Claw. Obviously, he was more challenging to capture than the trapmaker expected.

Exploring further you quickly realize you could wander deeper and deeper in the thirteenth for days on end. This area you are in now was obviously the Death Claws hunting ground and there is little of interest left alive. There are plenty of bones about however.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Scotley]Did we give xp for the Deathclaw? I suspect that we did, but I'm not sure...[/sblock]

[sblock=Leif]I honestly don't remember. I doubt if our players care about experience points anyway. They are just in it for the thrill of the adventure.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]I honestly don't remember. I doubt if our players care about experience points anyway. They are just in it for the thrill of the adventure.[/sblock]
[sblock=Scotley]Yes, you're right, of course. They're just in it for thrills and glory after all, aren't they? Think we should rule that they generously donate to Iggy any xp from that fight that they are entitled to? :devil:[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

OOC: What? The DMs can't email each other? :p

Raul looks around to make sure nothing is sneaking up on him.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: What? The DMs can't email each other? :p

Raul looks around to make sure nothing is sneaking up on him.

Well, there is a good sized rat sniffing about. He wears an expression of hunger that suggests he'd be willing to try and score a hunk of Monkflesh for dinner...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases