Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: What? The DMs can't email each other? :p
Yes, clearly that was a private communication that we 'sblocked.' We are just totally beside ourselves that one (possibly more??) of our players went snooping around and read that! :erm: Oh, whatever will we do, Scotty? :.-( I'm nervously biting my nails already! *chew* *chew* *chew*

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Back to the 14th

[I'm assuming that everyone follows Alarion until told otherwise.]

The constables manage to climb back to the Magistrate's Office proper with no more difficulty that expected. When they exit the basement, they find that Elke has been busy, and there are mugs of fresh, hot cocoa for each of you, and an alarming selection of cookies, cake, pie, and assorted other noshable goodies arrayed on the table before you with loving care. "Welcome back, Constables, I've been expecting you," she says. "Old Grumpy, um, that is, Magistrate Ironshirt, is busy in his office going over some more expense reports that just came in."

Rhun

First Post
Brae smiles as he looks over the noshable treats, and smiles at Elke. "How do you expect a Constable to keep his girlish figure, when you set out a spread like this?"

Leif

Adventurer
Elke

Elke blushes and says, "Aww, go'wan Constable Brae! Anyway the treats are courtesy of the citizens of the Ward, all I did was arrange them."

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion removes his casque and armored gauntlets before giving Elke a formal bow. "Then accept our thanks, both for our grateful citizens and for yourself, fair maiden! This reception is far more than we deserve." He nonetheless digs in with a gusto to rival Soulfetter's.

Leif

Adventurer
Elke

"You're most welcome, Sir Knight! I must issue another warning to the damsels of the 14th Ward to beware your silver tongue."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases