Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
As you dig into the fine repast, a Priest who looks vaguely familiar storms in and has a quiet word with Elke though the look of him suggests he'd rather be shouting. With a resigned look she shows him into Magistrate Ironshirt's office. She steps out almost immediately and closes the door softly before returning to her place.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hmmm. I wonder what that was about?" SoulFetter's "whisper" sounds like the buzz of a fist sized bumble-bee in the silence after Elke's departure. "And who the heck was that guy?"

Leif

Adventurer
In the Magistrate's Office

Soulfetter doesn't recognize the priest, nor do any of the other constables. His attire was not quite the usual for Lauraliesummerhome, though.

You and everyone else can make another int. check or Knowledge (Silvertree) to recognize his manner of dress, if you wish.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC, KerlanRayne: Silvertree is the country in which the fair city of Lauralie Summerhome is to be found. LS is on the far eastern (inland) edge of the country. A Knowledge (Religion) check will reveal whom the cleric serves, possibly, but it will not reveal his physical point of origin based on manner of dress and mannerisms. ;)

OOC, Rhun: [Who, praytell, is Amalric, and why is Brae allowing a stranger to so impudently approach the fair Elke? :) Never mind, that's what I thought.

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Oh, OK. Sorry about that. Some details come up so rarely that I forget about them. Tau doesn't have ranks in Knowledge (Silvertree) but I believe the above INT check should suffice. So what do I get for those two checks?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Fair enough, Kerlan

IC: This cleric, judging by his dress and mannerisms, according to Kerlan at least, is from the coastal area of Silvertree, and by his clerical garb he is a priest of Barcarus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases