Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Rhun

First Post
Brae considers the priest's garb, trying to suss out who the man might serve.

OOC: I love me some natural 1!

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Hmmm. Appears to have been a priest of Barcarus. Most likely a legal matter. The mannerisms and appearance place the priest in a coastal region however, not a local church. Interesting."

Leif

Adventurer
Brae considers the priest's garb, trying to suss out who the man might serve.
Since we only have two deities being commonly worshiped by humans in Lauralie Summerhome, and the holy symbol the man wears is NOT Meda's, Brae can still kinda figure that he worships Barcarus, even on a natural 1. Or at least he can make a pretty good guess at it. :p

OOC: Hey, Rhun, I appreciate your excellent role-play and everything, but let's not make this more difficult than it actually is, ok?

Scotley

Hero
Alarion approaches Elke and speaks in a whisper. "Is aught amiss, good damsel?"

[sblock=Elke whispers a response]"That new priest has been in here three days in a row demanding something of the Magistrate. He makes Ignatius more irritable with every visit. You know how he hates it when someone else tries to tell him how to run the ward. Oh well, that fellow will stop coming around soon enough if he keeps wearing those lightweight coastal style robes. With winter coming on he'll freeze before the month is out. Guess they didn't warn him about our Lauraliesummerhome winters when they transferred him eh Constable? The snow between here and the temple in Clayfields will be hip deep soon."[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Brae shakes his head and takes a sip of his tea. "Priests," he says. "Who needs 'em?" There is a slight smile on his lips, which he quickly hides behind his teacup.

Leif

Adventurer
Elke returns the smile nonchalantly and squeezes Brae's bicep tenderly. "Oh, Constable Brae," Elke whispers, "always the joker."

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion thanks Elke as he ponders her words. "My friends, it sounds as if our Chief Constable will not be in the best of moods..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases