D&D 3rd Edition / 3.5 Scotley's and Leif's 14th Ward Constables [3.5E D&D] [IC 04] - Page 20

+ Log in or register to post
Page 20 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Blog Entries
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

Ignore Leif

In The Three-Legged Pony

As the halfling wench approaches SoulFetter, a devious-looking fellow who is polishing mugs behind the bar begins to smirk and chuckle softly.
    Last edited by Leif; Monday, 20th December, 2010 at 04:04 AM.

Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Mowgli
    SoulFetter looks down at the serving girl and winks. "Well, you're a comely lass! I'm certain there'd be something you could do for me were we not here on business." He looks around at the patrons scrambling for the door and smiles slightly. "Not to worry, though; it's a cold case we're looking into and not likely anything to do with the good folk patronizing your fine establishment."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

Lama (Lvl 13)

Blog Entries

Ignore Leif

In The Three-Legged Pony

When the man behind the bar smiles his wicked little smile SoulFetter notices that he is missing several teeth. Those that remain appear to be white and healthy, so draw your own conclusions.
    Last edited by Leif; Monday, 20th December, 2010 at 04:06 AM.

Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Mowgli
    Post Removed
    Last edited by Mowgli; Monday, 20th December, 2010 at 04:34 AM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

Lama (Lvl 13)

Blog Entries

Ignore Leif
    Scotley
    Sorry, man.
    Last edited by Leif; Monday, 20th December, 2010 at 12:38 PM.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    "Seems as though there were some murders in this neighborhood, a few years back," says Brae. "I'm sure you've heard the tales. We're just looking for some details."
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Gygax Memorial Fund Greyhawk

Ignore Helfdan
    Alarion looks around the room, trying to gauge the remaining patrons' reactions to Brae's words.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Blog Entries

Ignore Leif
    Most of the remaining patrons who are in range to have heard Brae's words just look disinterested and swig more ale. Alarion is left with the impression that this is not too uncommon an occurrence at the Three Legged Pony. (Although they are not accustomed to seeing the Actual, in the flesh, Alpha Squad of the Ward's Constabulary, so that in itself merits some curiosity.)

Member SILVER DEFENDER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

I Defended The Walls! I Defended The Walls! The Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Lou

Ederaul Mamier

Raul moves to the edge of the bar and sits down, looking around before settling in. He looks at the bartender and asks, "So who here thinks the festival is going to be boring this year with the changes being mandated?"

OOC: Raul is looking for a conversation starter to see what sort of feeling the patrons have about priests. He is going to tell them that he hears that certain priests are demanding changes to the festival, like closing bars early, etc.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhun View Post
    "Seems as though there were some murders in this neighborhood, a few years back," says Brae. "I'm sure you've heard the tales. We're just looking for some details."
    Giving Soulfetter a final wink the lass hops up on a chair to better meet Brae's eyes as she responds. She leans out a bit placing a hand gently on his chest, fingers spread with thumb and forefinger wrapped around the bronze badge pinned to his chest. She breaths on the badge, condensation forming on the metal still cool from the wintry air outside. With exaggerated gestures she takes a piece of lacy fabric from her cleavage and polishes the badge. "Murders! Sounds serious, I thought perhaps you were just looking for a bad girl in need of a spanking."

A big fellow bald fellow with a ragged scar in running down his face in front of his left ear puts a protective arm around the girl's waist. He is wearing black studded leather and packing enough daggers to open a knife shop. "Constable this is Clayfields. You're gonna have to be a bit more specific about which murders in particular you are interested in. I've lost count of how many I've killed, I mean have been killed here abouts." He smiles at his obviously intentional slip of the tongue revealing a large gold front tooth with a stylized "G" imprinted on it.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 20 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast