Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul laughs with the others at Tau's antics. He looks around to see that Brae is able to get his conversation going without outside interference.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Scotley]
Tau sits down at the bar and takes him up on the round of drinks. He asks for the 'special' to see what it is. With the smirking bartender watching, he takes a big swallow. In startlement of the taste he spews it out of his mouth and into the face of the bartender. Those nearby burst out laughing though the bartender is not as amused.
Would it be out of line for the bartender to dunk Tau in a vat of drunkard's puke?
[/sblock]

The bartender shudders and yells out, "Quickly, bar towel!" all the while giving Tau a stare that threatens to burn holes through him.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Leif]Yeah, I think we'll let him slide. [/sblock]

The bar man brings a round of ale to Brae and the fellow with the scar. The halfling woman is brought a mug as well and leads the two men to a booth and sits next to the 'witness' her hand caressing the fellow's knee and seemingly quite disinterested in your talk. It is actually pretty good local ale and not watered down. "So Constable, why the interest in these old killin's you boys don't usually care too much about what goes on down here. Especially not something everyone else has long since forgotten about. They still light a candle for the priest now and again over at the temple I guess. That new prelate from the lowlands stirrin' things up? Don't think he's too popular."

Rhun

First Post
Brae pays the barman, and then takes a seat at the booth with the scarred fellow and the halfling. The cleric takes a quaff of ale, rolls it around his tongue, and nods his approval for the brew. "Well, I wouldn't say the new prelate is stirrin' things up, but he certainly has some concerns about his safety." Brae takes another sip of his ale. "And the fact that there are still some unresolved murders involving the temple isn't sitting well with him. Thus, we are simply trying to lay the matter to rest."

Scotley

Hero
"Well that Priest got iced 'bout five years ago. I don't expect too many around here remember the details. I think maybe the fellow was out hunting Zombies. Why else would he have been out like that on Zombie night eh?"

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion ponders for a moment, trying to recall if in his few years here he has heard of this Zombie Night.

((errr that's knowledge: locaL, of course))

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Alarion]The name sounds vaguely familiar, you've heard it before, but never took the time to find out what it was.[/sblock]

[sblock=Soulfetter]Doesn't ring a bell.[/sblock]

OOC: Anyone else want to try?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases