Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul turns over the term Zombie Night in his mind.

OOC: Knowledge (local-LS)/4; Profession (constable)/6

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Tau]Tau is aware that in the Clayfields area of the Ward there is a belief that the dead walk on the Advent of Meda, a holy day near the end upcoming week of religious observances that mark the beginning of hard winter in Lauralie Summerhome. Some of the locals even refer to it as 'Zombie Night'. While Tau is aware of little hard evidence of this, the Temples and vendors of religious trinkets do an unusually brisk business on the Advent of Meda. It appears to be a relatively new phenomenon having only arisen in the last few years and hasn't been serious enough for the squad to have been sent out to deal with it.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"You'll have to forgive me, as I'm a relative newcomer to the city...but what is...was...Zombie Night?"

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
With his head in his hands, nursing an oncoming headache, Tau begins to speak. He starts out sound as if he is reading from a book. "Zombie Night. Some believe that on the Advent of Meda the dead walk the streets. Zombie Night is on a day celebrated as part of the festivities that mark the approach of winter." Tau ceases his rote recitation of the facts. Lifting his head gingerly he looks over at the others and continues. "This belief began not long ago, meaning the murder would have occurred in the first few years of Zombie Night, if not the first year. There's been no credible proof, so the Constables have ignored the 'holiday' so far."

Rhun

First Post
Brae frowns as he hears Tau's words. "Must be a local belief. Meda certainly has nothing to do with the raising of the dead. The priest would certainly have known that." The cleric takes another slug of ale. "Of course, if someone else took the opportunity to summon the dead, he very well could have lured the cleric to his death. Of course, this is all just idle speculation."

Scotley

Hero
"I don't know about why, but I can tell you I saw ole Bob Thacher dead as a post but walking down the street on Zombie night two years ago. His body was found in snow drift a few days later."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases