Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
Soulfetter can't remember hearing of any such creature before. It must be pretty obscure. However, it does occur to him that he does know someone who might be of help. Sister Danae Aldonis is an Archivist at the temple of Oghma who specializes in cataloging the strange and dangerous beings of the world.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hmmm. I've never heard of such a thing, but there was a priestess I met during one of my previous investigations . . . what was her name . . . Ah, yes! Sister Danae Aldonis at Oghma's temple. She could surely help us!"

Scotley

Hero
Making your way over to the temple ward you are soon at the Temple of Oghma. It is a stately old structure that is well maintained and popular. The outside is decorated with scenes from history. The ground floor is a large public library with the first floor up being the temple proper. Higher floors are home to priests and monks with the top floor a large scriptorium under skylights and surrounded by tall windows. You pass to the back of the library where a brace of paladins in ceremonial armor stand guard. Showing your badges you descend to a basement filled with scared texts and watched over by holy archivists. A young man in a light blue robe approaches and asks your business.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases