Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Rhun

First Post
"If we are of a mind to investigate further, I can try to dispel the magical field...I cannot speak to my chance of success without knowing the power of the originator, though."

Fenris

Adventurer
"If we are of a mind to investigate further, I can try to dispel the magical field...I cannot speak to my chance of success without knowing the power of the originator, though."

"Well, I say try that. the shaft extens below that damnable magic barrier into a room of some kind. Who knows if it can be moved by denizens on the other side. Maybe that was the deathclaw's lair. Give'r a shot I says." says Braz climbing back out of the hole.

Rhun

First Post
"Master dwarf, grab hold of the rope, if you please...I'd hate for my success in dispelling this magic to be marred by a tragic fall to your death." With that, the cleric calls upon the power of his goddess, beseeching Meda to remove the impediment to the group's progress.

Dispel Magic, targeted dispel: 19

Fenris

Adventurer
"Master dwarf, grab hold of the rope, if you please...I'd hate for my success in dispelling this magic to be marred by a tragic fall to your death." With that, the cleric calls upon the power of his goddess, beseeching Meda to remove the impediment to the group's progress.

Braz said:
says Braz climbing back out of the hole.

"Keep yer shirt on church boy I'ma halfway out already." growls Braz.

[sblock=OOC:] Sorry Rhun had to tweak you for missing that. I am sure you were posting as I was though but it looked funny as it turned out.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Basement of the Polished Staff

Brae feels Meda's power coursing through him and senses that the barrier has been nullified.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases