Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I've been extremely busy this week, also, but I expect with different sorts of stuff than Scotley. You see, I've finally found an extremely suitable female. Stay tuned....

Scotley

Hero
GM: The Advent of Meda lasts a week. The so called 'Zombie Night' is either three or four days hence depending on who you ask. Not being an official 'holiday' there is no definitive source.

What next? You could sniff around the Clayfields area some more, return the offices of the Magistrate and see if anything new has come in. Visit the chruch in question to see the complainant? Try something else?

Rhun

First Post
"We should visit the church and speak to the Patriarch. At least assure him that we are investigating this, and that he shouldn't be worried." Brae smiles. "Perhaps that will keep the magistrate off of our backs."

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

"We should visit the church and speak to the Patriarch. At least assure him that we are investigating this, and that he shouldn't be worried." Brae smiles.

"Absolutely. I suggest we keep a sunset to sunrise watch on him from now until after Zombie Night, whenever that night is. Since I don't need much sleep, I can take the main watches."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: So is Tau able to figure out what kind of creature we might be facing from the description? I didn't know if he could Take 10 or not. If he does, that's a 28.

Helfdan

First Post
"Absolutely. I suggest we keep a sunset to sunrise watch on him from now until after Zombie Night, whenever that night is. Since I don't need much sleep, I can take the main watches."

"Off we go, then! Hopefully the patriarch will feel safer now that the investigation is underway."

Rhun

First Post

Brae nods in agreement. "This sounds like a good plan."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases