D&D 3rd Edition / 3.5 Scotley's and Leif's 14th Ward Constables [3.5E D&D] [IC 04] - Page 4

What's on your mind?

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Fenris
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhun View Post
    "The way is clear, Master Dwarf."
    "Alright, let's try this a second time" says Braz as Soul fetter again holds the rope and Braz lowers himself down.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

Brae waits patiently for the dwarf to descend into the depths and give the all clear to the rest of the Constables.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

The room below does smell vaguely of goblin urine and stale beer. It looks like the lair of an animal with furs for sleeping and lots of assorted well gnawed bones, some humanoid, scattered about from past meals. From below, it is clear that the Deathclaw had shoved a hemispherical wall of force against the ceiling to try and stop the tide of liquid seeping down from above. There are two more in the room. They are about as heavy as wooden structures of comparable size. They are visible because the Death claw used one as a table and the bones and hides scattered on it reveal its shape. The other is shoved into the opening out of the cave to serve as a door. It is wedged pretty tight and will be difficult for the Dwarf to move by himself. There is no indication where the Deathclaw might have gotten these strange magical items. Deathclaws are not known for their magical ability.

OOC: Make a search or spot check if you want to examine anything in more detail.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

"Ahoy the dwarf!" calls Brae down the hole, smiling through his beard. "What have you found?"
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Fenris
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhun View Post
    "Ahoy the dwarf!" calls Brae down the hole, smiling through his beard. "What have you found?"
    "Your jnihjkhjk" replies Braz muttering off.

Finally after searching around a bit he calls up. "Well, there is a further exit out of here so you all might as well head down and see for your self. Soul man, is there an anchor up there that will hold you and is the hole big enough for your enormous backside to fit through?"

Search
    1d20+11=21

Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

"If it's not I can make it bigger." The Urgant looks around for something to use as an anchor to lower himself down into the hole.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

A suitable rock projection is quickly located and the rope secured. The tunnel made by the Deathclaw is more than ample for Soulfetter and the fully armored members of the group. None of them approaches the size of the Deathclaw. As the others descend into the room, Braz makes a discovery. Hidden below a fur under the 'table' is a shallow hole containing a battered, but stoutly made wooden box. A leather belt made for a rotund waist has been enlisted to hold the box closed as the lock and hasp that once adorned the front of the box have long since been ripped away.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Fenris
    My communities:

Braz searche the belt and box for any hidden traps. "Oy, someone here want to see if this here thing is magical before I cut it off?"

Spoiler:

Search for traps
    1d20+11=17

Disbale device if needed
    1d20+13=25

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore KerlanRayne
    Tau walks over to the box Braz is investigating and begins casting a spell. Using Detect Magic he concentrates on the box to see if any magical auras can be found.
    Test your build for long term survival in the Core Coliseum.
    Forgot your books? Try using Sovelior's SRD or the d20 SRD.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

As Braz holds out the box, the contents rattle about suggesting several small objects are within. Tau's magic reveals no magic on the old belt or the box itself, but there is a mild aura within. He cannot tell more through the box. Other than the walls of force and the things brought by the Constables, there is no other magical aura in the room.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast