Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
In the Office of the Magistrate of the 14th Ward

Iggy pipes up, "Well, nae, ye know what the rotter be's a-lookin' fer, sae why dunye get wit Ol' Felderman and 'ave 'im dress the lot o' ye up like hoors so's ye can just prance around Clayfields until 'e finds you?"

The Patriarch is positively aghast.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"I have heard those soft cotton dresses feel nice. It's the whole...air-flow..." Brae smiles. "Of course, since it is looking for religious types as well, I should probably stick with my standard role."

Leif

Adventurer

"Follow yer bliss, Brae, follow yer bliss! Why ye'd make a right fetching hoorish lady priest ye would! Ye might even make so much money that ye'd up'n quit working fer me!" Iggy pants is having entirely too much fun with this.

OOC: Now if only Brae would quit giving him such golden set-ups.

Leif

Adventurer

"Yer still overpaid for the piddlin' amount o' work that ye act'ly find strength to do around here. Now SoulFetter 'ere, 'e earns 'is keep, 'e does!"

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Speaking as much to the Patriarch as to Alarion, Raul says, "Alarion, I guess we had better get back to work before the Magistrate exchanges our uniforms for skimpy frocks. I doubt a bronze badge would hang well on a skimpy frock." Raul moves to the Patriarch, "We will accompany you back to your quarters and check on security before we continue the search for a local who met an unfortunate end and blames his beloved and some scoundrel for his demise. Perhaps an acolyte can search the records for a death without a proper burial."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases