Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"There is no magic on the box or belt, but it seems to contain something magical inside." While Braz is opening the box, Tau begins studying the nearby wall of force object. Using his glasses to focus his spell he attempts to Identify it.

Scotley

Hero
Tau looks at the hemisphere of force. It appears to have been created with a variation of the wall of force spell that produces a hemispherical freestanding area of force that is both movable and permanent or at least of very long lasting duration. It is not a magic item in the conventional sense, but the effect of a specialized spell. The duration may well have been extended by the application of meta-magic. The careful examination reveals one other curious feature. The top of the hemisphere has a small hook such that the area of force could be lifted by mundane means such as a rope.

Rhun

First Post
"Quite interesting," mutters Brae, looking about the cavern, and considering the strange fields of force.

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Waiting on Braz to post, I'll give him a little more time and then move things along...

OOC: I was waiting for a response to my post on Sep 2nd about searching for traps, but assumung there aren't any..............

Braz opens the box

Rhun

First Post
Seeing Braz move to open the box, Braevil calls his healing spells to mind...figuring he'll need to use them soon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases