Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The strapping youth begins to hurry off on his errand, but very quickly stops. " 'ang on, Guvnah! What do I give the Cart Drover to get 'im to follow me back 'ere? Promises and flowery words? Y'er' daft, y'are." He makes a dissmissive gesture and turns to walk away.

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul yells after the youth, "You tell them the Constables want a wagon and two old blankets, and we want them now!"

Leif

Adventurer
The chagrined youth stalks off and moments later, a drover appears leading his team of oxen pulling a large flat wain containing some blankets. "Yes Sar!? I came as soon as ever I heard. Oh, and pay no attention to that cheeky devil of a boy there, me young cousin he is, and I've dealt wif him fer yers." The boy is visible trying to hang back at the rear of the procession so as not to be seen. The rosy welts on his face are apparent even from this distance though.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"Don't be too hard on him, goodman. We were all a bit shirty in our youth." Brae takes a silver coin from his pouch and tosses it to the youth, and then turns his attention back to the drover. "Now, we need your help to haul some...er, well...some cargo to the nearest crematorium. If you'd be so kind as to help, you'd earn yourself some coin and the favor of the 14th Ward's finest."

Leif

Adventurer
The drover is visibly pleased by this offer, "Aye, that'll do better than a ten gold whore on, uhhh..." he clutches his hat in both hands and presses it to his breast, "what I mean to say, Father, is, uh, that would be right lovely that would." And turning to his young cousin who quickly puts a hand up to stifle his laughter, "What's you all smicky fer, ya worfless fleabag! Hop to it! The Father's got goods as needs loadin'!"

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau finishes conferring with Brae and begins musing out loud his thoughts on the creature. He doesn't notice when the group continues moving, he merely follows along without thought. "Of course, how could I be so stupid! A Bleakborn! I should have realized it before. Normally for a creature such as this, an undead creature very much associated with the cold, you would assume that fire would be an ideal weapon. In this case, however, it seeks out warmth, craves it, needs it. Fire would be a bad idea, it would only feed it. Conversely I believe that due to this need for warmth, they likely can take damage from the cold. I would love to test the theory." His eyes light up at the thought. "I'll need to make preparations." Tau begins mumbling to himself, going over spells in his head. Suddenly he rounds on Soulfetter, pointing his finger straight at him. "You. That axe of yours is capable of storing spells inside it." He continues talking using broad hand gestures, no longer looking at Soulfetter. "Said spell can then be released when you attack the Bleakborn. We need to find a spell to cast into the axe in order to add to the damage you cause with the strike itself. Brae! We must talk." Tau then converses with the Cleric about divine magic.

OOC: Tau talks to Brae about spells for the Axe. Most simply, Cure Critical Wounds (4th, PHB) would work. Searing Light (3rd, PHB) would be good as well. Another spell is Sacred Item (4th, SpC). That could be cast ON the axe itself and be combined with a spell inside it as well. It could also be used on other weapons.

OOC: After the group separates Tau will go home and crash, hard. After waking up in the afternoon, he will try and grab a couple more spells for his prayerbook / spellbook. Light of Mercuria and Light of Lunia from SpC. Is this OK?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: After the group separates Tau will go home and crash, hard. After waking up in the afternoon, he will try and grab a couple more spells for his prayerbook / spellbook. Light of Mercuria and Light of Lunia from SpC. Is this OK?
OOC: The group hasn't separated yet and I don't know what Scotley has planned next. Also, just how and where is Tau planning to 'grab' these new spells, and in exchange for what? Sounds like there's an implied trip to the LCA hidden in your post somewhere.... ;)

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: The group hasn't separated yet and I don't know what Scotley has planned next. Also, just how and where is Tau planning to 'grab' these new spells, and in exchange for what? Sounds like there's an implied trip to the LCA hidden in your post somewhere.... ;)
OOC: Sorry, we have been up for 24 hours and it seemed like our investigation has stalled until tonight. If you or Scotley have more planned, I can make changes. Also, yes I meant getting them from LCA at the cost previously discussed.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"It's been awhile since I had any spells stored in my axe, but such a thing could be useful against the creature. The axe already does cold damage as well, which will help test your theory. I don't know enough of spellcraft to advise you as to which would be most useful of course - I'll leave that up to you."

Rhun

First Post
Brae helps to direct the others in loading the...err...cargo into the horse cart. As he does, he gets pulled into Tau's hasty conversation about divine magics, confirming that he can indeed pray for the spells indicated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases