Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul watches from above. He could climb down the rope, or he could climb down part-way and drop to the bottom, but he chose to stay at the top for now.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I was waiting for a response to my post on Sep 2nd about searching for traps, but assumung there aren't any..............

Braz opens the box

OOC: Guess my old brain is worse off than I thought. I really believed I had addressed this in a previous post, but going back I couldn't find it. Anyway, no traps...

Braz opens the box easily. Inside he finds an odd assortment--50 gp worth of assorted coins, several gold teeth (200 gp), a potion bottle, an old tarnished silver constables badge from the 4th ward (modern badges are not precious metals), a crystal wand, a jeweled broach such as a nobleman might wear to secure a cloak (300 gp), a silver ring (10 gp) and a chipped topaz (40 gp).

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Guess my old brain is worse off than I thought. I really believed I had addressed this in a previous post, but going back I couldn't find it. Anyway, no traps...

Braz opens the box easily. Inside he finds an odd assortment--50 gp worth of assorted coins, several gold teeth (200 gp), a potion bottle, an old tarnished silver constables badge from the 4th ward (modern badges are not precious metals), a crystal wand, a jeweled broach such as a nobleman might wear to secure a cloak (300 gp), a silver ring (10 gp) and a chipped topaz (40 gp).

"Well, we have some treasures and then some treasures now don't we. I am sure old Ironbritches can tell us more about this trinket from his youth." quips Braz as he places the badge in a secure pocket to show Iggy later. He hands up the wand and potion to Tau for inspection.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Fenris]
"Well, we have some treasures and then some treasures now don't we. I am sure old Ironbritches can tell us more about this trinket from his youth." quips Braz as he places the badge in a secure pocket to show Iggy later. He hands up the wand and potion to Kerlan for inspection.
I think you mean "Tau," not "Kerlan," don't you? ;)
[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]
[sblock=Fenris]
I think you mean "Tau," not "Kerlan," don't you? ;)
[/sblock]
I have no idea what you are talking about. :angel:

Besides since the triumphant return of Braz from the lavatory, I have been posting twice the rate of everyone else, I can't be bothered to learn all the PCs names, it might slow me down. ;)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
The potion is a simple curative (light), wand is a potent one despite its simple enchantment (Magic Missile level 7, with 45 charges).

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]
I have no idea what you are talking about. :angel:

Besides since the triumphant return of Braz from the lavatory, I have been posting twice the rate of everyone else, I can't be bothered to learn all the PCs names, it might slow me down. ;)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Fenris]Fair enough, I guess. :p[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Brae smiles, glad that his powers weren't needed to heal anyone from any deadly traps. "I wonder what else resides down in these depths?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases