Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
In the Polished Stave

From the bar in the "Special Squad Room," Gus calls out, "Private party in here -- Constables Only!"

Leif

Adventurer
In the Polished Stave

"I know that voice....." Gus hurries out from behind the bar and peeks through the door... "Constable Dresden! Come in, come in!" He opens the door and motions Andrew through.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Perhaps one of you would be so good as to acquaint Constable Andrew Dresden with your recent investigation? For those of you not part of the earliest days of the game, Andrew was a rather capable Archivist on the squad, but has recently been assigned to special duties and only now returns to the fold. And JA if you would please post a description of Andrew for the newer members of the squad.

J. Alexander

First Post
Andrew is perhaps on the youngish side of 21 and his small frame of 5'10 130 pounds only reinforces the opinion of his youth. His fair skin and blonde hair coupled with powder blue eyes on cements the fact that he looks barely old enough to shave and from the back is easily mistaken for a female.

Other than his physical appeareance the only thing of interest is a set of antique silver bracers her wears with and interlocking pattern of shields and flowers.

He is dressed in a very nice but subdued dark brown road with beige line lining and couterpoints as well as a very nice cream colored shirt and dark brown boots.

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion grins broadly as he looks up from his breakfast. "Andrew! It has been a long while, by Morwyn's sake!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetterEWPortrait.png

SoulFetter glances up from his breakfast and swallows his latest bite, quickly washing it down with a swig of ale. A huge grin splits his face as he recognizes the newcomer. "Andrew, as I live and breathe! Are you returning to the fold, or is this just a visit?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases