Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
In the Polished Stave

Gus the Special Squad Bartender extends a bottle across his forearm for Andrew to inspect, "Will this vintage be acceptable, Constable?" The label identifies this wine as being from a vineyard on an island to the south.

J. Alexander

First Post
Smiling to himself at the bartenders presentation Andrew will say "More than acceptable good sir. May I have the bottle then, perhaps in a bucket of ice" and will wink at soulfetter.

Leif

Adventurer
In the Polished Stave

"Absolutely, Constable. Coming right up," says Gus as he hastens to get for Andrew a bucket of ice and two wine glasses. "Two glasses enough? How many do you require, Constable?"

Rhun

First Post
"It seems Clayfields is having some problems with an undead creature called a Bleakborn." Brae takes a hearty swig of ale.

J. Alexander

First Post
DM's
[sblock]I am still working on the updated sheet and I was wondering if i could have a local knowledge geograpy and one called urban legends..i was actually working on this idea before the last post as i kinda see Andrew as being a sherlock homles in regards to this knowlede about the city and its areas i was thinking 5 ranks reach[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
A DM Speaks...

[sblock=J. Alexander]
Re-shuffling of skill points is certanly acceptable. Andrew would of course still have the same number of points as a typical character of his class and abilities. But there's no reason why Andrew's period of 'intensive training' or whatever could not have equipped him with some different skills. The Knowledge (Urban Legends) skill sounds very interesting and fun. Knowledge (Local Geography) also sounds interesting. Sort of a combination of Knowledge (Local) and Knowledge (geography) allowing for more in-depth knowledge of a narrower field I presume? Could also be very amusing. I'm sold, Scotley, anyting to add?
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases