Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul says, "Those sound like religious questions. I just ask my mother about religion, so I'm no help."

Rhun

First Post
"If we can find the drover's body, or whatever worldly remains are left of him, and bury him on hallowed grounds, it may well help us in dealing with this Bleakborn."

OOC: I don't know what is up, but I can no longer edit posts around here. Every time I try it just hands on saving.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Rhun]I thought I had responded to your knowledge roll, but the post seems to have been lost. Anyway, you believe that if the Bleakborn can be slain and taken to hallowed ground it will be laid to rest. The use of positive channeling, holy water and divine magic might be helpful in this process.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"I believe that if the Bleakborn can be slain and buried in hallowed ground, we can lay it to rest, permanently. The use of positive channeling, holy water and divine magic might be helpful in this process. First, we must find the creature, though. So I suggest we start looking."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau becomes frustrated at the lack of action. "Yes, let's go already." Tau begins to take off, but is is interrupted quickly by Andrew. "Actually, it's this way." Tau stops and turns around. With a mixture of embarrassment and resentment on his face, he begins moving in the correct direction, along with the others.

OOC: Hope you don't mind me putting words in Andrew's mouth.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases