Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Pulpit Alley BleakBorn Battle

OOC: I don't think [MENTION=28453]J. Alexander[/MENTION] would mind too much if [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] NPCed Andrew this time.

Now if we can just get Scotley to post we'll be cookin' with gas and whuppin' some ... bootay.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
JA is having EN World log in issues. Says it is being looked into, but basically he can't post. Will get something up for Andrew momentarily.

Scotley

Hero
Andrew considers the for an instant. He shouts advice as to the foes weak points as well as encouragement. He does not move closer, but casts a spell to provide some degree of protection against the evil foe.

OOC: Casts protection from evil on self and uses his Arcanist's Dark Knowledge to give everyone a +1 to hit for the duration of this combat against this foe.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Two more things I need to know...

[sblock=Lou]So which of the possible destination squares that I mentioned did Raul choose -- M,3 or O,3? If you haven't responded by the time I update, I'll choose for you.[/sblock]

Scotley, Andrew still needs to save vs. the Bleakborn's aura, but I'll roll it this time.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Pulpit Alley, Bleakborn Battle

Brae casts cure moderate wounds on SoulFetter and heals 18 hp of the Urgant's damage.

Tau moves to J,6 after casting his grease spell and causing the bleakborn to fall prone. Tau is trying to exit the aura of the bleakborn, but sadly, he finds that he is still within the aura.

Alarion strikes the monster once with his doughty blade for 9 hp damage.

Raul grits his teeth against the cold and opens a small can of whupa$$ on the bleakborn [*pssh!*], b*tch-slapping it around for 3 hp of damage.

SoulFetter swings but fails to make contact with the creature as it loses its footing due to Tau's spell. The bleakborn struggles to regain its footing. Achieving a 24 on the save, the creature rises unsteadily to its feet. Doing so consumes the creature's action for this round.

Andrew casts protection from evil on himself and provides some knowledge and insight to his fellow constables, giving them a bonus on attacks made for the remainder of the battle of +1.

Andrew also failed his save against the aura of the bleakborn again -- tough break -- he takes 10 hp cold damage from the aura. Alarion made his save this time, so andrew is now the only constable feeling the full force of the Bleakborn's aura. I'm only rolling once for the 1d6 aura damage to the other constables = 5 hp damage.

[sblock=Players Keep Out on pain of extreme character suffering]
Creature Hit Points: 85 hp + 5 Thp=90 hp -16 hp dam (Tau) =74 hp -19([Tau)-11(Alarion) -23(Brae's cure spell)= 21 hp + 5hp(regeneration) +4(regeneration)=30 hp +1 (regen. from slam vs. SF) = 31+2 (regen. from dam to Andrew)= 33+3 (regen. from dam to Brae and Alarion) = 36-1 [subtracting mistake vs. SF]= 35 - 9 (Alarion) -3 (Raul) = 23 +11 (regeneration) = 34
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: SF should be in N4 (he took a 5' Step to that position last round, as he's got reach.

SoulFetter keeps on flailin' away uselessly with his great big axe.

[sblock=Actions]Maintain Rage, Attack twice and miss (23 & 14).[/sblock]

HeadShotENWorld.png

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 55/76     AC: 15   AC(T): 12   AC(FF): 16
 Init: +02    ST(F): +9   ST(R): +3    ST(W): +0

BAB: 06/01       Grapple: 19

Mountain Rage: 1/2 (6/8 Rounds)

Weapon                         Attack    Damage               Critical
Great Axe +2 (Lg)              +16/+11   3d6+13 (+1d6 Cold)      20/x3
Longbow (Mty (20) Cmpst, Lg)   +07/+02   2d6+05                  20/x3
Throwing Axe (Lg)              +06/+01   1d8+08                  20/x2