Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

Alarion grits his teeth against the freezing cold as he continues to ply his blade against the fearsome bleakborn!

[sblock=DMs]Assuming it is immune to criticals... If I should roll to confirm let me know. [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Pulpit Alley BleakBorn Battle

OOC: Sorry, Alarion, immune to crits as usual. Tough break.

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier AC 19/16F/19T HP ??/41

OOC: RL getting in the way again

IC: Raul steps forward 5 ft to engage the creature, giving up his defensive stance and trying hard to withstand the cold. He leans in and unleashes a flurry of blows.

[sblock=OOC]
Need some help to get back into the swing of things. Can Raul melee attack from the diagonal position at ___? M3 it is then.
+8/+8/+8/+3 d10 each attack I saw the no crits msg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

[sblock=Lou]
OOC: RL getting in the way again [Leif: "tch! tch!"]

IC: Raul steps forward to engage the creature, trying hard to withstand the cold.

OOC: Need some help to get back into the swing of things. Can Raul melee attack from the diagonal position at ___?

How about either M,3 or O,3 at your discretion? If you opt for O,3, Raul will have to move through Brae's square and then through N,4 on his way to O,3. That's assuming that Raul wants to avoid opening himslef to AoO.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: The party is attacking presently. Don't worry about specifics further than that -- we'll sort that out later. ;)

Rhun

First Post
OOC: With that said, Brae, Soulfetter, Alarion, Raul, and possibly Tau have already posted actions...not sure who that leaves that needs to post. Or if we are waiting for the summary of the round?

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: That would leave only Andrew (JA) to act, I believe. Thanks for the kick in the pants, Rhun!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases