Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau returns once again, but with reserved hopefulness instead of the despair he had before. He sits back down in his seat and collects his thoughts before speaking. "He contacted me again and said that the Fur Burners were not up for the task."

"We are to travel to the LCA and someone will provide travel to one of the lower planes in order to battle two Erinyes Devils. Once the fight is over we will return to the material plane. He told me these details and I accepted the mission, assuming that you were already on board. I hope that's OK."
He said the last bit uncertainly, while looking around at the other members.

Rhun

First Post
Brae swallows a bite of food, and thumps his fist on the table. "Just the vacation spot I've always wanted to visit. I hear the lower planes offer all sorts of amenities for the brave and dashing traveler."

Leif

Adventurer
The Polished Stave, Maddie Bulgar, Proprietress

About this time, Raul wanders in and is greeted by Maddie's, "There 'e is, good old Constable Raul! Come to join the party, eh? 'Ave a stave and a pint, lad!" Raul notes the full array of the Special Squad, Alpha Division ensconced around their usual table in the 'Stave.

OOC: We'll let the PCs bring Raul up to speed on what's afoot and that will both remind us how far we had gotten and gauge just how much you know about the situation. Feel free to have your characters speculate as to the why's and wherefore's of the thing, too.

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Constable Ederaul (Raul) Mamier, Half-Mountain Elf Monk of the Undying Way, L7, HP 50/50

Raul strolls in and sits down next to the other Constables. "Give me the works, Maddy! I'm starved! And I miss the good cookin'!"

Turning to Brae, he asks, "When are we moving out? And where to?"

Rhun

First Post
"We were just waiting for you, my friend!" says Brae, finishing his drink. "It looks like we're off to the LCA, and from there...well, from there we're going straight to Hell. Quite literally."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: "Off to the LCA?" I presume you mean to chat with Professor Richard Whitewash? If you'll look below where you first mentioned questionjing him, you'll see that my reply was that Professor Whitewash is currently 'on-scene' at the site of the trouble, namely in hell. Or a reasonable facsimile thereof, meaning a nearby lower plane.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: "Off to the LCA?" I presume you mean to chat with Professor Richard Whitewash? If you'll look below where you first mentioned questionjing him, you'll see that my reply was that Professor Whitewash is currently 'on-scene' at the site of the trouble, namely in hell. Or a reasonable facsimile thereof, meaning a nearby lower plane.

OOC: Per Tau's comments in post 1341 above, we need to go to the LCA so that they can arrange travel to our final destination.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases