Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- Yeosham Chorus

The Constables worried needlessly. The current confrontation has taken all the fight out of Yeosham Chorus. He remains sitting before the Constables sobbing quietly even after the spell is dismissed. He also appears to be in a fair amount of pain, and his clothing and skin are somewhat the worse for wear after the hard use they have just received.

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

Alarion steps forward to bind the fallen man's hands. As he does, he addresses the bow-bearing constable. "Well met, fellow constable. I am Alarion of Tovarre. Forgive my earlier haste, we believed this miscreant has envenomed the noble lord of this manse."

Once Chorus is secured, Alarion hauls him to his feet. The newcomer can see Alarion is clad in plate mail armor, and bears sword and shield in addition to his truncheon. "Up, you. Time to face justice. An you confess truthfully, the justice shall be tempered by mercy."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Well met Alarion of Tovarre. I am called Zane Harper." He says as he lowers his bow upon seeing the man get bound. "He should be given the same poison he gave as his sentence, but as We are constables and not judges, we will just have to wait." He leaves the bow and arrow at the ready, just not drawn.

Leif

Adventurer

Hearing Zane's intended punishment, Chorus again begins to wail and moan, "Noooooo, please don't kill me! I wasn't myself, I couldn't resist the voices and I couldn't help doing it!"

Leif

Adventurer

"The voices that whispered in my ear that unless I did as they bade me do, horrible plagues would be visited upon me. I did not believe at first, but then my precious pigeons took sick and died. Still, I did not obey the voices, and then I, myself, was stricken with a palsy. I then consented, and the palsy left me in that same hour. At first it was small things -- put a drop of cow's piss into Master's tea, but it did not remain small for long."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau thinks a moment before answering. "That would be difficult to determine. he may very well be mad, but it could also be a creature that is mentally communicating with him, pushing him on, driving him to perform deeds that serve it's own ends. It could also be both. He may be under the influence of a spell that has caused him to go mad. Then again, it could still be neither. He may just be a very good actor and is pleading insanity in order to gain sympathy."

"Like I said, difficult to determine."

Remove ads