Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Rhun

First Post
"My dear Maddie, dost thou seek to corrupt this humble servant of Meda?" Brae smiles at her, and then takes a long quaff from his mug. "Once again, you've proven you are a wealth of information. Still, we will have to find the local presence of these gates, and see what we can do to shut them."

Rhun

First Post
"Do you perhaps know of someone that could tell us where to find these gates? The local site, I mean. Or even better, if we could find a map or a guide?" Braevil takes a large swig of ale. "After all, the quicker we can find them and finish our work, the fast we can return to the Staff," he adds, giving Maddie a wink.

Leif

Adventurer
The Polished Stave -- Maddie Bulgar, proprietress

"Aww, gawonn Constable!" Maddie says with a 'playful' right cross that almost makes Brae drop his tankard and wet himself. "Yeew know there ain't naw maps ta them places! Takes a wizard ta get there, it does, or someone with magical know-how, or a high priest or some such. Because they ain't strictly natural places that you can just walk to. They're kinda in a different 'sphere' yeew might say."

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Hmmm, I'm buzzing. That means someone is trying to contact me. Pardon me while I take this." Tau moves away from the others to a secluded location in order to accept his message.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Tau sometimes gets mental communications from wizards in the guild (Lauralie Conjurers Academy, or LCA). Pay no attention to the wizard in the corner.

Remove ads