Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Polished Stave -- Maddie Bulgar, Proprietress

Maddie has no comment about that, and offers to sell you another beverage.

Rhun

First Post
Brae scratches at his beard. "Tau, can you get back in touch with this professor, and tell him we'll take the job? Maybe offer him an apology. Or contact someone who knows how to contact him?"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Tau only please!]If you can think of a way to try this using a spell, you're welcome to give it a shot, but, off-hand, you don't know how to contact him the way he contacted you.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
The PolishedStave -- Maddie Bulgar, Proprietress

"So whatchyew fellows fink is up wif th' perfessor and all this then? Are we-uns about to have to do our own constaballin' for awhile ye think?"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Once again Tau's head pops up in excitement. "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" he blurts out. Jumping to his feat he cries "Don't blow it, don't blow it!" while running from the room.

Rhun

First Post
Brae smiles at the antics of his companion, and takes a swallow of ale. "I hope that means he has thought of something."

Leif

Adventurer

" 'Ere now, Constable Brae, you'd better let me frshen-up your drink, yes? When Constable Tau gets back you're liable to 'ave to go dashing off to save someone!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Then perhaps some hot food will be in order? I would think our trek about lookin for these scoundrels *cough* we won't get much of the home cooking like we do here." suggests constable Zane Harper.

Leif

Adventurer

"Now THERE's a man who thinks like I do," says the diminutive halfling tavern-keeper. "I'll have you up to your truncheon in my staves in no time at all, Constable Zane!" She goes right to the oven to check on the progress of the last batch she put in, and soon comes back with a platter of two dozen savory staves and four different sauces: honey, strawberry, brown gravy, and white gravy.

Last edited:

Remove ads