Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], subscribing...you lost your last restaring post...

Scotley

Hero
GM: Yes, very frustrating. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to sort this out. I'm putting together a post to bring the remaining players together in one place. Will involve a slight amount of retconning and a bit of creativity on my part, but a post is coming!

Leif

Adventurer
Yay! Thank you, Scotley. I am zero help right now. I had a 20th level 5E Paladin vanish in the crash that I'm trying to re-build.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hang on. I just read that one of the players is not well with a severe ear infection that was causing vertigo so bad that he only had 15 minut4es of off couch time before he was wanting to throw up

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: The game is most definitely on. We have totally lost the current situation and after noodling it around for far too long I think the best thing is to assume all the players are in sight of one another and engaged with the bearded devils. There is a haste and a protection from evil in place so adjust your rolls appropriately. There are currently three bearded devils facing you. Go ahead and make your own attacks. We'll take actions in whatever order you post. I realize in the past you were a bit spread out. In the interest of getting going you are all back together. For tactical purposes you are in a rough line while the bearded devils are in another rough line parallel to you. Neurotic and Helfdan your character are with the group now.

The ground shifts ominously and in a way quite unlike anything you've ever experienced back home throwing everyone including the devils to the ground. As you manage to get to your feet you find yourselves opposite the rising Devils. They seem just a bit slower to re-join the fight perhaps owing to the magical effects protecting you. Now is your chance...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases