Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Well, It is not entirely your fault. You were not actively looking to recover it for the sole purpose to place it in your hands. You were expecting to use it yourself."

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Zane lifts his bow to eye level, "This was useless until you did you assistance. I say he joins. Hew wasn't trying to give that thing to the devils, he was tricked."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Thank you." the bard says simply.
"We have some devils to bedevil and if we hurry, they may be surprised. I doubt they expected me to survive these guys. Actually, can anyone mask us as them?"

Scotley

Hero
OOC: We seem to have a consensus to act as a group, now what action will you take? A winged devil of some sort can be seen flying in the distance. Staying out in the open will doubtless result in more attention soon. You could go toward the edge of this island of stone in the midst of the waterfall and look for a way off. Or examine the heavily built structure nearby, or attempt some other way to get out or seek another hiding place or something completely different...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
IIRC, I came FROM the structure, I'd say that should be our goal - in addition to removing us from the flying eyes, we get to kill more devils. Of course, such structure is bound to hold gazilion of them so some subtlety may be required.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases