Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

As they enter the bar, Raul straightens his bright, shiny robe, thinking to himself as he looks over the crowd.
No need to display a badge in this place. If they don't know who we are by now... But it has been a while since the Alphas dropped by in force. So we are looking for a murderer who kills priests but hasn't killed one in 5 years? Why didn't we start by interviewing the Patriarch?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter stoops slightly as he enters the Pony, and steps to the side as soon as he's through the door - long habit keeping him from silhouetting himself any longer than possible. He looks around carefully, allowing his eyesight to adjust to the dimness inside.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Scotley]Actually, it's [xmention]*Handle*[/xmention] without the "x's"[/sblock]
[sblock=Scotley][MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], yeah, I already figured it out, but thanks.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Scotley]Actually, it's [xmention]*Handle*[/xmention] without the "x's"[/sblock]

[sblock=Leif]Sorry that's what I tried to do. But I did it before I had my coffee this morning and reversed a couple of letters in your handle.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
A few flakes of snow fall about you as you enter the 'Pony. A pretty good crowd is within. This hour it seems like that honest citizens would be working. Indeed, as a large group of Constables enters several of the patrons down their drinks and make for the exits no doubt getting back to work. A halfling wench sidles up to Constable Soulfetter. She looks up at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Something I can do for you Constable", she asks running a hand down his muscular thigh.
A few other patrons don't look quite so friendly as they glare at you with unmasked hatred.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases