Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Greespire Prison

"Constables Talisker and Mameir," repeats the guard and he scribes your names into his logbook. He has obviously taken note of the Darkwood Truncheons that you all carry. A second guard leans in close to the first guard's ear and whispers, "Say, Clem, these are Old Ironshirt's men from the Fourteenth!"

Clem answers, "That so, is it? Well, bless my britches! Come right this way, Constables! You must be parched after your hike from the Fourteenth. Can I offer you some refreshment, or something?"

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
The Greenspire Guards seem pleased to have somebody to chat with and pass out mugs of pretty good tea with honey and cream as they swap stories. Eventually, Tam Morgan is brought to a holding cell in irons. You stand before him as he sits in the small cell behind bars on a wooden stool. He is a tall thin nervous looking fellow in his late 20's with bad skin and lank greasy hair that hangs down concealing much of his face. His large darting green eyes peer out from beneath the straw colored hair as he looks you over. There are flaky red patches of skin at neck and wrists suggesting irritation from the cheap prison issue woolens. He fidgets nervously and each time the movement of his hands rattles the chains shackled to his bony wrists he twitches. He says nothing, but merely looks you over.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: What is Tam imprisoned for? It seems as though we would have asked his guards while we were chatting with him. It may not be important, but who knows?

Leif

Adventurer
Slight Flashback to before the Constables are taken to Tam Morgan

OOC: I'm assuming that Brae did ask this question of the jailers in-character, so you'll want to get rid of the "ooc" Rhun, please? [And this will be a flashback to a few minutes before Scotley's Post #264. ;) ]

Clem things a moment and says, "Oh, just the usual petty stuff you know, like most of the criminals that your Fur Burners bring in, as I recall it was your Muth Frang and Garbordian Nexus who caught him. I think that this most recent time was for stealing a horse or something. 'Course, he swore that he had just borried the critter, yeah right!"

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"Yeah he was a horse thief, but this time it is a little more serious. He killed a man and took his rather valuable holy symbol. It was found in his possession soon after the body was discovered. If somebody'd seen him do it he'd a hanged for it. Since the evidence was circumstantial, he's here instead of pushin' up daisies."

Leif

Adventurer
Slight Flashback, cont'd

Yes! That's right, it's coming back now. He knifed a priest in the first deep snow of the autumn of that year. Bad luck for him that the trail of blood led right to him, thanks for reminding me of that, Durt. As I recall, he was found guilty of the stabbing by a priest of Barcarus acting as judge, but his sentence was handed down by Old Judge Cockleshoes." says Clem.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases