Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
"Help from the constabulary is always welcome," says the priest as he notes the bronze badges before him. "Step into the anteroom here and get Brother Dale to bring you up to speed. He is the one just inside the door with the scarlet cravat who looks like he needs more work to do."

Rhun

First Post
Brae nods and smiles. "Thank you brother."

The cleric moves into the anteroom, raising a hand in greeting to the brother their. "Greetings, Brother Dale. I am Braevil Talisker, and these are my fellow Constables. We understand that you could possibly use our assistance?"

Scotley

Hero
Brother Dale starts and whirls around nervously as you approach. "Oh Constables so very good to see you. I guess we are all a little jumpy. The Patriarch is convinced that an evil force is slaying men of the church during the Advent of Meda. He's got everyone rather stirred up."

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul steps forward and introduces himself, "Brother Dale, I am Ederaul Mamier, please call me Raul. Is there somewhere we could discuss this in private? We may have some useful information."

Leif

Adventurer
Brother Dale

"Yes, we can adjourn to the 'reading room,'" says Brother Dale as he leads the way. The reading room is behind an adjacent door. Two walls of the reading room are covered by bookshelves, and the third is covered with racks of scrolls. The center of the room is taken up by a large oaken table and five chairs. There are several stools against the fourth wall, where the door is, so that everyone can be seated. Brother Dale sits and looks at Raul expectantly, glancing occasionally at SoulFetter with what appears to be a bit of trepidation.

Leif

Adventurer
Brother Dale

"The Patriarch is not here just now, Constable. In fact, he has been ill for several days now. If you insist on speaking only to him, that is fine, but we will have to adjourn for now and reconvene when he returns. Or is your current matter of some urgency? If it is, I am afraid you'll just have to speak to me about it."

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

"Is the patriarch well guarded where he is? There may be a real threat. We have reason to believe that an undead or an outsider may be behind some activities during the Advent of Meda." Raul asks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases