Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Up Into the Patriarch's Abode

"Whaaaaaa???" An eye appears in the miniature doorway within the door. You hear some soft mumbling, "Corrr, bloody constables at this hour?" And immediately you hear a loud click-clack from the lock and the heavy door swings open. "Why come in, come in, do come right on in, my Good Constables! Why you must be famished, traipsing about through tunnels at this hour of the night? mornin'?, whatever, no matter. Let me run and fetch you some biscuits." The man, for man it is, leads you into a kitchen area where there is a table large enough to accommodate the entire party, and then he goes to fetch some eats from a pantry nearby.

Leif

Adventurer
Up Into the Patriarch's Abode

The man soon returns laden with fresh still-warm biscuits, several jams, honey, a cold roll of sausage, and melons. " 'ere we are, constables! This ought to take th'edge of'n yer pangs! Can I get ye's anythin' else?"

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

"Thank you for the victuals, sir. But honestly, our purpose in this visit is to check on the patriarch's well-being, and speak to him of some important matters."

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

"Roit, roit, 'course it is, 'course it is. There's just one problem: the Patriarch decoided to turn in early, 'e did, so e's asleep just now, see? Whoi don't youse come back in the mornin' after e's roused 'imself?"

Rhun

First Post
Brae smiles, finishes chewing a bite of sausage, and swallows. "of course we can wait until morning to speak to the Patriarch...but in the meantime, would you mind us taking a look around, and checking the security of the Patriarch? He requested that we ensure that he is safe and sound, and we wouldn't want him disappointed with us.

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

"Awwroit. Mind, you must be kwiet as church mouses. Heh heh heh, kwiet like church mouses in the Patriarch's home, oh I'm a reg'lar bust 'em up Charlee I am!"

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

Alarion shakes his head at the man's humor, yet smiles politely. As soon as he politely can, he leads the way out of the dining area, to have a better look around the place.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases