Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

"*sigh* If that is what you wish to do, I will not waste my breath trying to dissuade you. The Fur Burners may often be found in or near The Three-Legged Pony," says the Patriarch.

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

"As I said, each year there seems to be one victim with ties to the clergy of some sort, usually a priest of Barcarus, but sometimes it is a priest of Meda, then it seems that there is always a woman, usually a youngish woman, and the third victim is usually a ne'er-do-well of some sort."

OOC: Post 439 has been edited somewhat. I recommend re-reading it.

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion

"That is quite a specific pattern..." Alarion speaks pensively. "A vengeful spirit, who every year, during the Advent, murders a priest - usually Barcarian, a young woman, and a ne'er do well, as you put it... It HAS to be tied to some specific event... We need to ask around... perhaps there is some gossip or old-timers' tale starring three such characters that no-one has paid much attention to..."

Leif

Adventurer
In the Patriarch's Abode

"Yes, well, that's all very interesting, but all this talk and speculation has given me a thirst. Let us adjourn this meeting to the public house on the corner, the Wily Wyvern, and continue our discussion with a pint and a roll, and maybe a song. How does that sound?"

Presuming that the constables yield to the suggestion of the Patriarch, oh, and yes, he's buying, by the way, you find yourselves, a few moments later at the doors of the Wily Wyvern, and, indeed, you do hear a song from within. Come to think of it, you know that voice! Yes, you're sure of it now! That's Maddie's very own Felderman Whimsywag from the Polished Stave!

Leif

Adventurer
In the Wily Wyvern

As the Constables, following the Patriarch, begin to file into the Wily Wyvern, Felderman Whimsywag starts a rousing number that soon has the whole crowd singing the chorus with him. He leaves the stage and begins to move through the audience as he sings. He bows to the Constables and gives you all a big wink without missing a note. Soon, the song ends and Felderman takes a break to have a pint himself.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases