Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
Their bellies full the Constables set out for Clayfields. The sky begins to darken early and a light snow drifts lazily down around you. The streets are busy with people coming home from work. Soon you find yourselves in Clayfields. The citizens are less inclined to exchange friendly greetings with the Constables here. Their movements seem more furtive. The wind is still so the smoke of numerous heating and cook fires settles on the streets stinging your eyes and noses. As the evening deepens the crowds thin and soon you see only occasional passers by.

OOC: Any particular pattern to your search or any areas in particular you want to visit?

Rhun

First Post
Brae nods at Tau's suggestion. "Good idea. And we can always hope that the Bleakborn finds us...it didn't seem to fear us in any way, and it wanted my death, so perhaps it will be able to sense me. Though it goes without saying, everyone should be on their guard."

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul catches up to Andrew, "Hey, Andrew. What have you been up to? And how do you like my new robe?" Raul shows off his bright yellow gi.

J. Alexander

First Post
"life is somewhat better, somewhat worse..but it goes ever on" Andrew says. then in response to the robe he says "It does have a nice color and looks comfortable.

Scotley

Hero
You return to the alley where you so recently encountered the Bleakborn. Little has changed since last night. The bodies are gone but a lingering smell of death is still present. There is no sign of the enemy at this time.

Rhun

First Post
Brae scratches his beard and turns an eye to Tau. "Tau, do you know anything about the Bleakborn and how it reappears? It seemed to vanish with the first rays of the sun. Will it reappear here, in the same place it disappeared?"

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Tau]You have no information to suggest that normal Bleakborn are nocturnal or that they disappear and reappear. This one seems to be special.[/sblock]

At this point you are startled by the appearance of your erstwhile Goblin flunky and all around man about town Bocephus. He swaggers up resplendent in a very thick fur coat that almost drags the ground and an absurdly tall matching hat. A long thin and rather pungent cigar pokes out from the narrow gap between the collar of the coat and the bill of the hat. Without taking the cigar from his mouth he asks, "What's shaken Constables? You still working that same case? Must be losin' yo touch taken so long. What seems to be the problem. Maybe old Bocephus has got the solution? If I get ya'll moving again you could spot me a few silver since I got plans with a lady friend once her husband goes to work, I mean ah later on tonight."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases